This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is pogo down?

Started by lace772,

Previous topic - Next topic

lace772

Does anyone know if pogo is down? Been trying to log in for 4 hours now and can't get page to load. :(

lace772

apple

pogo fine for me
reboot comp if u havent already

bubblegum

I am haveing probs getting into qwerty-the page won't load for me.  Also haveing issues getting aces up to load as well.

apple

hades

aces up an qwerty run for me.but im having trouble with harvest mania.the room opens but it keeps saying loading and says 0 people are there then after a minute it closes and says server errror

apple

pogo struggling for me now going slow and not load ing

wattsmyname

I can't play any of the games that you have to use the choose a table screen such as Canasta and Pinochle. The choose a table screen never gets anything listed on it it just stays white.
Yes I have tried clearing my cache
                 deleting my temp internet files
                 deleted all cookies
                 deleted all downloaded program files
                 tried both Sun and microsoft VM
I have decided it's a Pogo Problem

hades

harvest mania isnt working for my gf either.she wrote pogo and they replied with "shuffle bump will be out soon" i was like wtf when she told me  :-X

slidecage2222

maybe they plan on taking  pogo down later tonight to add the game (DOUBTFUL)

wattsmyname

I e-mailed them about 6 hrs ago and still haven't heard anything from them. I think they are all very busy working on the Pogo system ;)

hades

bubblegum

still haveing issues with getting into qwerty oh well

tigereyes

Sounds like pogo is having lots of problems today. All is working fine for me here.

tigereyes

Are You Experiencing Game Loading Issues? It's Not You, It's Us... 

Pogo is having some techinical issues right now which may cause many players to have difficulty loading games. We are working on the issue as hard as we can and hope to have it fixed soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For those working on this weeks Euchre Challenge, if you find that you are unable to complete the challenge due to these issues, please contact our Customer Support department for assistance. This may be the only Valentine's Day you'll ever actually be somewhat releieved to hear "It's not you... it's me." 

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 12:55:44 PM
i doubt it too.and dont see what it has to do with harvest.lol

maybe the  farmer who harvests the  stuff  has  a   puck stuck in their  but  :)   

jakethesnake

lol.  I would hope not (for his sake at least).  I've given up trying to play pogo for now, although I still need my euchre badge, so I hope they fix their issues soon and get all the pucks out of the farmers behinds!

hades

bubblegum

under community news pogo says

Pogo is having some techinical issues right now which may cause many players to have difficulty loading games. We are working on the issue as hard as we can and hope to have it fixed soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For those working on this weeks Euchre Challenge, if you find that you are unable to complete the challenge due to these issues, please contact our Customer Support department for assistance. This may be the only Valentine's Day you'll ever actually be somewhat releieved to hear "It's not you... it's me."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview