This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is pogo down?

Started by lace772,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

Yep , no pinochle rooms for me here , GRRRRRR ,,,, and the guest pass i sent to my other ID ,last night still did not get to the e-mail inbox,,, no passes left,double GRRRRRRRRR

spidertail

spidertail

never mind, didn't see the first sentence, sorry 8)

Country Lady

I am able to get into qwerty.  Wonder why some can and others can't?

foxx

LMAO... Is it just me or is that "It's not you, it's me" thing the funniest thing Pogo has ever said?  tee hee hee hee

Homer

Quote from: foxx on February 14, 2006, 08:08:06 PM
LMAO... Is it just me or is that "It's not you, it's me" thing the funniest thing Pogo has ever said?  tee hee hee hee

I don't know about pogo but I remember a similar Seinfeld episode. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

Quote from: bubblegum on February 14, 2006, 01:26:21 PM
under community news pogo says

Pogo is having some techinical issues right now which may cause many players to have difficulty loading games. We are working on the issue as hard as we can and hope to have it fixed soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For those working on this weeks Euchre Challenge, if you find that you are unable to complete the challenge due to these issues, please contact our Customer Support department for assistance. This may be the only Valentine's Day you'll ever actually be somewhat releieved to hear "It's not you... it's me."

They sure are having trouble and just let you guys know, I wanted to do some PoppaZoppa and this one of the games that is having trouble getting the game load. Funny we need to get this badge wed and it not loading right now.

fluffy

Country Lady

maybe they will give free badges for this game also  LOL O0

apple

how come pogo going down again they went down yesterday

caroline196

pogo had problems last night,so obviously they are going to fix them

Country Lady

Well I hope they get them fixed and don''t stay down too long.  I sure hope they don't go down tomorrow.  >:(

apple

Country Lady

Theres 450 ppl on pogo and all the rooms are empty.  Wonder where everyon is?  I still have the home page  O0

caroline196

i dont think its rubbish,i think its sensible that they shut down to sort out the few problems they are having at the moment
id rather have a working site than a broken unworkable site

Country Lady

Rather now than tomorrow during the challenges. :)

RC

Quote from: Country Lady on February 15, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Theres 450 ppl on pogo and all the rooms are empty.  Wonder where everyon is?  I still have the home page  O0

I was thinking the exact same thing. 450 people all in a secret room apparently lol. Or maybe they're just ghosts roaming the halls.

Country Lady

>:( Their having a party and we weren't invited  :'(

RC

Actually, before it went to all zeroes, I did notice the only games showing people playing were the puzzle games that don't open up into a pop-up window, but just play right there on the page.. like Alchemy, Bounce Out, Collapse, etc... and I tried some there and you can still get into and play those games even though it's saying zero people.. so maybe that's where everyone is, it's just not registering that they are playing there.

Country Lady

Years ago when I was a member of Qlink, they had something break, and everyone was locked into what ever room they happened to be in.  Kind of fun.  We could send out messages but couldn't change rooms.

Country Lady

I just got into canasta, but it says no one is home.  I feel like I'm breaking and entering.  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview