Main Menu

Is pogo down?

Started by lace772,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

apple

apple

Country Lady

Well for one, people were getting kicked out of penguins all day.

bubblegum

bubblegum

who me? work for pogo? HA!! LOL they wouldn't want me-I'm to full of mean  :)

Spooks

seems pogo isn't completely fixed. a little booboo was made on a prize winner... I don't know how to post the screen shot... but the date given on the little info thing says 2/12/06... that was 3 days ago...

pogohatesme

Quote from: Spooks on February 15, 2006, 03:57:54 AM
seems pogo isn't completely fixed. a little booboo was made on a prize winner... I don't know how to post the screen shot... but the date given on the little info thing says 2/12/06... that was 3 days ago...

They've been doing that for a few days now....announcing winners from the past couple days...

foxx

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 15, 2006, 04:05:42 AM
Quote from: Spooks on February 15, 2006, 03:57:54 AM

They've been doing that for a few days now....announcing winners from the past couple days...

further explaination...it makes it seem like Pogo is giving away more prizes and jackpots...they just keep repeating old winners...  shady effers.... :P

Sanctuary

i've decided that pogo's headquarters have been relocated to Punxsutawney. It's the only explanation I have for seeing the same winners coming through again and again. Now I know how Bill Murray felt...

:D

hades

pogos working fine for me too now.and yes they are alil shady  :P

Eagles Fan

Talk about Shady.  Last night around 11 pm est someone won the $25.00 Wal-Mart prize on 2/15/06.  I don't know what time zone they were using.  lol Always thought pogo went by pst.  ???

foxx

Quote from: Sanctuary on February 15, 2006, 05:18:41 AM
i've decided that pogo's headquarters have been relocated to Punxsutawney. It's the only explanation I have for seeing the same winners coming through again and again. Now I know how Bill Murray felt...

:D

LMAO...nice Punxie reference...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview