This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jungle gin

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Is anyone else not getting credit for under knocking? Or am I just doing it wrong? I always go gin and leave them with their cards. Thanks

mailwench

Quote from: kim23il on February 15, 2006, 07:15:44 AM
Is anyone else not getting credit for under knocking? Or am I just doing it wrong? I always go gin and leave them with their cards. Thanks

Hi kim........no you cannot go gin!  You have to have less than whoever your playing with when THEY knock! O0 O0 hope that helps....try double browsing or ask someone in the lobby for help!

SaintHiρρo

I'm not an expert (I only play Jungle Gin every day of the week) but Underknocking is when your opponent tried to knock with something like 5 and you have 4 in your hand. You win the hand because you have less, you get 10 points + the difference between your hand and your opponent (in this example, 1 point). So make sure you uncheck the "Don't Allow Knock" box, otherwise there is no way to underknock. Hope this helps.

Blu

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 15, 2006, 07:24:54 AM
I'm not an expert (I only play Jungle Gin every day of the week) but Underknocking is when your opponent tried to knock with something like 5 and you have 4 in your hand. You win the hand because you have less, you get 10 points + the difference between your hand and your opponent (in this example, 1 point). So make sure you uncheck the "Don't Allow Knock" box, otherwise there is no way to underknock. Hope this helps.
Thank you times a billion...no trillion!

Mary

kim23il

Mary

mailwench

O0 O0 WTG but I guess my tip didn't help!   :'( :'(

Mary

wattsmyname

I double broused and got mine and a friends in less then 10 min.
I will be glad to help if anyone needs help.

outlawdave

i need help with the badge can some one help me

jakethesnake

I got really lucky and got my badge in four minutes playing against the computer.  Four hands, three underknock wins.  Thats good luck right there!

Mary

Crazzy

Got mine & it was'nt as hard as i thought it would be .. Now I want that 6th Street Omaha Poker badge (RISING STAR) :)

Mary

nightperson

it took little time to get both badges this week wow really easy ones

smokyrain

I agree totally. Very easy games to beat this week. Thats why I had to laugh at the post about losing badges and dont play all the badges in one day or you will lose them. Well sometimes they are very easy to beat without autos even.
Took me a few minutes to figure out the gin game but once I did , it didnt take long.

bobby

i don't get the gin badge? what is under knocking?

wattsmyname

It is when I knock and have lets say 9 points in cards that won't meld and you only have 6 you have underknocked.

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview