This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another bad week.

Started by ManOfStrings,

Previous topic - Next topic

ManOfStrings

PoppaZoppa 15mins 2 complete games ( 6 rounds)
Jungle jin 30mins

Are pogo running out of idea's or is the new Premium badge album coming out this week in the hope that with challenges like this we will all buy into it.
7 Days we are given to complete a challenge. This wont take longer than 70mins tops! – It's a good job I still have the 2003 album to do as some of these will take a couple of days.

I may be wrong but I have been a member of pogo over a year now and the challenges just seam to be getting easier. Let me know what you think.

Don't know what im going to do for the rest of the week looks like ill have to play slingdot. At least their stamps are REAL challenging.

Helen

Quote from: ManOfStrings on February 15, 2006, 10:35:03 AM
PoppaZoppa 15mins 2 complete games ( 6 rounds)
Jungle jin 30mins

Are pogo running out of idea's or is the new Premium badge album coming out this week in the hope that with challenges like this we will all buy into it.
7 Days we are given to complete a challenge. This wont take longer than 70mins tops! – It's a good job I still have the 2003 album to do as some of these will take a couple of days.

I may be wrong but I have been a member of pogo over a year now and the challenges just seam to be getting easier. Let me know what you think.

Don't know what im going to do for the rest of the week looks like ill have to play slingdot. At least their stamps are REAL challenging.

Are more albums being released soon?

ManOfStrings

Theirs a lot of talk about the new Premium album on other threads but that wasn't really the point I was trying to make.

Torn2pieces

Quotethe challenges just seam to be getting easier. Let me know what you think.

I have to agree. It took me less then an hour to complete these. At least what they should do is make one hard game(challenge) and perhaps an easy one(challenge) instead of making both so darn easy and quick to finish.....HOpe that made sense. Heheh.

babygurl424

they are easy this week..wonder if we are gonna get slammed with 2 hard ones soon??

slidecage2222

took me   22 mins to get the  GIN  game   (very easy since i just  got  the other one  where you had to underbid  10 times )

the  POPPA  took me around  30 mins   to get

both badges  in   50 mins  

the next   book   wont come out till  APRIL     dont ask me why  POGO make them so easy this week

most people here wont go to slingdot  cause they would have to   WORK For their badges  (i dont think they have cheats over there)  that is why they hate the site   LOL

Personally though    i was going to join  SLINGDOT  today   until  i found   BIGFISHGAMES    .... i like that site more then  SLingdot

harley89

Took under 1 hour to get badges that was by hand no auto  I like several games on bigfish but just cannot get into slingdot

slidecage2222

slingdot 

pro 
stamps
ranks (coming in march)
team play (in march)

COn
Very poorly made games 

Big fish

Pro
Fun games

Con
No ranks
no badges
Only  5 games are pay to play so no reason really  to pay the membership price

still like
POGO
big fish
sorry but slingdot just got shoved to 3rd lol

missminimouse

I'm working on getting all my 03 and 04 personal challenge badges,   and sometimes i dread them cuz they are so much harder than the 05 and 06 that i'm used to.  Took me a couple hours to get my personal challenge today,  but was done with the other 2 in about half an hour.  Although I would not wish the weekly challenges to be any harder........maybe 1 of them,  but not both,   since I am still working on the older ones that take awhile.  Wish they'd do another marathon week.

hades

i rather get the badges fast instead of them taking to long.if you finish fast and are bored play a game anyways? lol slingdot isnt even a quarter as good as pogo so that wont get anyone far either.

jakethesnake

I got the Gin badge in four minutes playing against the computer.  Not exagerating.  Four minutes.  I timed it.  I don't mind easy badges, but four minutes.  Come on. I think that is record time for a badge!  I think they should take at least ten! lol

hades

i cant complain lol.i personally hate gin and dont want to play any longer then is needed.

jakethesnake

True enough.  I wish the Greenback badges from 2003 only took four minutes!!

slidecage2222

i would love to see  GIN get rank and badges..   one of the main reason i first joined pogo for  GIN leagues

hades

if they have get gin game award badges then theres a reason for me to play it longer.  :)

mailwench

:) :) remember the win 30.......100 point games in Hearts from 2003~took me almost the whole 7 days of playing time!

jakethesnake

Ouch.  I don't even think I've noticed that one.  My goodness.  That sounds like torture, and I like hearts!!

hades

daveandjenn2002

I may be in the minority here, but I need a little help with Poppazoppa.  Since I never play this game and even though I've read the "How to play" section, I still don't get the point of the game and I've played 3 games and gotten low score everytime and still have 0 chains of 10.  Could someone please help a brother out and explain how one goes about getting a chain of 10.  I understand you want to look at the next space coming up to plan ahead, but no matter what I pick, I always pick the wrong damn one.  Maybe I'm just unlucky or just stupid (or both  ;D), but what is the secret to getting this one so fast.

Oh, and I don't have the auto.

digitalvampire

Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:33:42 PM
:) :) remember the win 30.......100 point games in Hearts from 2003~took me almost the whole 7 days of playing time!

Good to know.. Thats the personal I am working on this week.  It's the last of the "harder" badges.

~DV

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview