Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another bad week.

Started by ManOfStrings,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: digitalvampire on February 15, 2006, 01:44:42 PM
Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:33:42 PM
:) :) remember the win 30.......100 point games in Hearts from 2003~took me almost the whole 7 days of playing time!

Good to know.. Thats the personal I am working on this week.  It's the last of the "harder" badges.

~DV

Ew...I saved that one until last.  I even like Hearts.  But man, does that one suck.  So, good luck with that!   :P

mailwench

:) :) remember the win 30.......100 point games in Hearts from 2003~took me almost the whole 7 days of playing time!

Good to know.. Thats the personal I am working on this week.  It's the last of the "harder" badges.

~DV

I hope you have a friend that can help you get that one........thank Gawd I had the help of one and man did I need it! >:( >:( that challenge blows!

digitalvampire

Quote from: mailwench on February 15, 2006, 01:49:47 PM

~DV

I hope you have a friend that can help you get that one........thank Gawd I had the help of one and man did I need it! >:( >:( that challenge blows!

I think I may double browse and hope for the best.  It's my last badge of the 2003 book.  I guess I saved the worst for last.

~DV

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on February 15, 2006, 01:41:25 PM
I may be in the minority here, but I need a little help with Poppazoppa.  Since I never play this game and even though I've read the "How to play" section, I still don't get the point of the game and I've played 3 games and gotten low score everytime and still have 0 chains of 10.  Could someone please help a brother out and explain how one goes about getting a chain of 10.  I understand you want to look at the next space coming up to plan ahead, but no matter what I pick, I always pick the wrong damn one.  Maybe I'm just unlucky or just stupid (or both  ;D), but what is the secret to getting this one so fast.

Oh, and I don't have the auto.

Hi DaveandJenn,

I'm not an expert on the game since I play only during these weekly challenges and still don't have the 1st badge but I do know that if possible, try saving buildings with "chains" on them until you really need it. Look at what  your current move is and what the next move will be. You can get a sense of what's surrounding it and hope to have something that might pop up next. Also, save that reactor until you REALLY REALLY need it and try playing in the "team" rooms. Others there will help activate the reactor so it blows up all the building surrounding it. Good luck

harley89

Ditto pn saving cahin buildings and looking ahead once you get the hag of the game it will get easier

foxx

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on February 15, 2006, 02:47:59 PM
Ditto pn saving cahin buildings and looking ahead once you get the hag of the game it will get easier

lol...you say that, but I still can't get that one...I am so incredibly bad at poppazoppa its ridiculous!  But thanks for the tips...Hopefully they will help!

daveandjenn2002

Thanks everyone for the advice.  It took a few games, but once I got the hand of it with using the chains, I was able to get the badge in no time.  Still don't like the game, but at least I'm done with the badge (at least until I have to do a personal challenge on it someday.)

froggielover

i agree that these challenges are really really easy.  i dont know what to do with myself after the hour it took me to complete the darn things.    i find myself sitting in front of the puter just sitting there for a while... i say.. uhhhhhhhh..... hmmmm. ::)   

:o  kinda like.. what!!!!!!!!  2 min and ur done already?!?  O0

nightperson

Quote from: froggielover on February 16, 2006, 01:06:43 PM
i agree that these challenges are really really easy.  i dont know what to do with myself after the hour it took me to complete the darn things.    i find myself sitting in front of the puter just sitting there for a while... i say.. uhhhhhhhh..... hmmmm. ::)   

:o  kinda like.. what!!!!!!!!  2 min and ur done already?!?  O0

well im working on my ranks so that keeps me busy well the auto lol

zzigzzag

Was a  very easy week....got all 3 of mine in less then 40 mins....did a friends in same time.....6 badges in under 1.5 hrs...lol    BUT I am in NOWAY  complaining or asking for Harder Challenges!  The less time spent on them I can get others! ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview