This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Checkers Challenge

Started by judi1306,

Previous topic - Next topic

judi1306

Next week the challenge is to win 3 checkers games in a row.  Since I can't even win one, this is beyond me.  Does anyone know how the checkers auto does against the comps?

SaintHiρρo

It's a great auto but more likely than not, all you'll have to do it make a few moves and then have the other name resign if you're double browsing.

Crazzy

Judi go to a full room & I'm sure ppl will be in there willing to help . GL

__Zelda__

Quote from: judi1306 on February 15, 2006, 04:46:49 PM
Next week the challenge is to win 3 checkers games in a row.  Since I can't even win one, this is beyond me.  Does anyone know how the checkers auto does against the comps?

if ur able to buy the checkers auto, its GREAT for me atleast, master rating within 1 day..like 49-1 and only got the 1 loss cuz i got booted :P so the checkers auto is a MUST if ur not so good at checkers  O0

Mary

the moves for checkers to win the game are very easy there posted on the last checkers thread i`ll go find mine and post them here only will take 3 very fast games 4 moves each  O0  opps so sorry was thinkin chess  :(

froggielover

i double browse and use my best friends name on a rated game.. heheheh.. then i get my rating up.. turn around make new table and no rated game and hers.. well.. goes nowhere.. yes my friend has no clue.. heheheheh.. i'm bad.. i'm bad.. u know it.. u know...

i go into her account to get her badges.. and this is one of the fine printed stipulations..  O0
mmmmmwwwwwuuuuuahhahahhahhahhahahaha...

hey.. at least i get her badges huh?

Country Lady

Mary

froggielover

ehheehehheh..  >:D 
am i just plain evil.. or T O A D-ALLY evil..  O0
she loves me anyways.

lmaoooo..

bubblegum

well I'm assuming this is one game great for double browseing

Country Lady

It's a great double browser game.  I use my sisters name on the second browser.  :-X

hades

imagine checkers game award badges...

zzzzzzzz  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview