This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Globes

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I made some globes. Check out the msn group PSPTutorials to download them. The globe in the tube is transparent.

Shady Lady

babygurl424

IndianLover

babygurl424

hey shady..can you make me one with the steelers logo in it?  pretty please??  here is the pic..

Shady Lady

Hope you like it. Just click on the image and it will take you to the actual page it's stored.

Shady Lady

Thank you very much.
I really like how the St Patrick's Dog came out. Maybe it's because it took the longest to make. LOL

macktami95

wow shady you are getting really good at this wtg O0
my globes are still coming out with flat sides oh well lol they look ok havent had time to make to many all i know is my animation shop is almost run out of free trial
so im doing what i can before its gone might just have to buy this stuff not sure though
any luck on the heart shaped globes yet
have you seen the ones with the water reflection i found a tut on that going to see if i can make one most likely not lol im not very crafty only thing im good at is the glitter sigs and banners lol
anyway
wtg on your skills wish i had them
oh and love the helmet base for the steelers globe dont like the steelers but its cute

babygurl424

TY shady!!!  i LOVE it!!!  i am forever grateful..

nightperson

shady you are good i wish i had 1 ounce of what you can do very nice work

Shady Lady

Ok ... You're all making me  blush.

The helmet base is easy to make. You can do this with lots of different images.

If it's an image you like and will be using again save it as a picture tube ...  file ... export ... picture tube. Then it will be handy and easy to resize.

Click on Layers ... New Raster Layer ... select image from picture tube button list and put it in. Click on Layers again ... New Raster Layer ...select image from picture tube button list and put it in... then mirror the 2nd one.  Move them to where you want them.

If it's a one time thing, just open the image copy &  paste the image as a new layer... copy & paste as a new layer again ... then mirror the 2nd one. Move them to where you want them. If the size isn't right, resize the image before copying it.

Mack not sure what's going on. Maybe you can send me some shots of them during each step. I might be able to figure it out for you.

macktami95

shadylady i cant find the link for the msn forum that you started and i joined my husband deleted of the list for some reason accidently and i cant find it in the rest of the millions of pages of post would you mind posting it again for me
thanks
tami

Shady Lady

Here ya go
<A HREF="http://groups.msn.com/psptutorials">PSPTutorials</A>

Homer is going to upload the files for us to this site over the next few days. He's just waiting on me to get them to him.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

me 2 i collect snow globes have tons of them lol  :)

Shady Lady

Homer just sent you an email with some files.  They are for plugins. Is there any way to post them with instructions on where they go?

Homer

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 17, 2006, 03:41:26 PM
Homer just sent you an email with some files.  They are for plugins. Is there any way to post them with instructions on where they go?

I created a sister board to the picture gallery called downloads. I have 2 of the files in that section so far. I am having some difficulty with the 3rd one though because it is over 3MB. I'm working on it though. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview