PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 05:13:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Tutorial added ... What would you like next?

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I've added a 2nd method for adding glitter to a picture. I think the 2nd one is much easier.

I've got the tutorial for adding glitter to an animation in the works. What would you like to learn how to do next?

Tori

Shady, thanks so much for your tuts..I attempt PSP at times and know there is so much to learn. Whatever you choose to post here, I will be sure to read  :)

Thanks again

macktami95

i would love to learn the reflection pool feature if you know what i mean if not i will go see if i can find a sample

macktami95

something along these line would be wonderful or if you could figure out how she did it and could make me one with my name TAMI on it would be wonderful and greatly appreciated

Proud2banvywife

Thats the one i want Tami! Can u make me one with Kris i would be forever greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

macktami95

yeah well see i found it first showed it to you now you want it lol and i dont even know if she can make one i was just showing it to her becasue of the water reflection in the letter but it would be wonderful if she could figure out how to make it so  :P

Shady Lady

I'm sure I can figure it out. It just has several layers and animations. The steps should be alot like the St. Patty Dog Globe I made.

The reflection/ripple is done is done with the visman filter lakeside reflection that was downloaded in the making your own glitter files tutorial. You can find it under Effects ... Plug-Ins ... VM Natural in PSP after you've downloaded the filter.

Shady Lady

If anyone is having trouble and getting an error message with the visman or any other filters when you try to use them. Let me know. There are several fixes. Just need to know the error message.

macktami95

yup i got an error message of course who else would it be but me i have more problems lol
my error is saying
psp was unable  to load the requested plug in filter plug in may not be installed properly or may be missing files ( plugin; lakeref.8bf)
i wanted to see if i could figure it out i found a good dolphin for the animation too bummer

TmT

Shady try this plug in... it works for me ---->>> Almathera Plug-in Collection (free plugins)
http://www.mways.co.uk/prog/plugin.php
download and unzip the entire contents into your Plugin folder in whatever program your using.

macktami95

ok this is the tut for that sig with the jumping dolphin i found it lol wooohooo
http://www.anycities.com/iceriley/tutorials/dolphin_tutorial.htm
she has the downloads that you need and tells you step by step

TmT

Good Look'n Out!!.........  man-o-man... u did some awesome surfin....Great tutorial!!

Shady Lady

mack,
I'm sending the files you need to homer. It's the visman filter and 3 dll files. Look in your visman folder. If you see lakeref.8bf there, you don't need to redownload visman. If it's not there download it again from the one I'm sending Homer. Also, download the plug-in zip and the dll zip to your Windows/System Folder. Some computers have them already. Mine didn't and I had to get them.

TmT

Shady... Im workin with Visman and VM Natural... both program when u try to convert the "name to animation" come up with error message... quote: -- Paint Shop Pro was unable to load the requested plug-in-filter....etc statin I need laker8bf.... etc... I see that file in both program... apparently u came across same error message...

What dll do I need... I made the signature 3xs usin almathera...but effects not what I want.... 

Psp is sayin program visman or vm natural did not install

Shady Lady

Homer just uploaded the files that are needed to correct the error messages you are receiving.
Just download & unzip them into your C:/windows/system folder

TmT

ok.. I had unzipped them and put them in my psp "plugin" folder... ah haaaa.... ty... tryin it now

TmT

Ok.. Shady and Mack... I tried it... but needs improvement... gonna do it again.... "practice makes perfect" thank u for tellin me to put the dll in the "windows-system" folder...

Shady Lady

TIP: To get your dolphin off speed ... change your frame properties .. the higher the number the slower the animation.

TmT

yeah... that was the first one I did.... I'm workin on the 2nd one... more changes... even use different sand... ty ... I saw the speed was fast........ dolphin on crack.. rofl

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview