PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 08:11:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Tutorial added ... What would you like next?

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

This loses color or pixel... <<something suckz when u upload this>> 

TmT

ROFL... u gotta have a sense of humor... I tried to report that I remove my  pic to moderator...and this is the reply I got

An Error Has Occurred!
You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense! 

.......... Make sense to me to not have an empty image on the forum----- <<maybe I need my medz...cuz what make sense to me...do not to others....>>

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

UPDATE

Just wanted to let everyone know that has special requests in...
I haven't forgotten you. I am working on them as quickly as possible.

TmT

I uploaded it transparent on Photobucket... lol... I knew u would post back sayin that was not it....but I originally d/l it as transparent but for some reason lately the images I've uploaded on photobucket loses something in the conversion-uploade... I dont get it...... but seems every thing is effected and not as the original upload image.............. 

I should have said..." oh btw... that image was transform to a white bg... <back ground>  "

TmT

oopz.. my point was... It was transparent when I uploaded it... I never touched it... but photobucket changed it ... I dont understand why ... but all my images are weird uploadin via photobucket than the original image

Shady Lady

I don't know how to stop it from changing it  but you can just open it in psp and use the magic wand tool and/or selection tool to get rid of the backfground. Hold the shift key while selecting all the areas you want to get rid of. Then, click ctrl + shift + I. Then click ctrl + c. Then ctrl + v. This will paste it as a new image without the background.

Shady Lady

The tutorial for adding glitter to an animation is done. Next? Through out some ideas of what you want.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview