PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 01:50:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Tutorial added ... What would you like next?

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

make your back round clear transparent and will look fabulas  O0 token

TmT

I dont get it... every time I merge-flatten... it change transparency to "white"... then I manually change each frame to transparent in PSP-Animation...and it still come out white........ I'm missin something in Lesson Transparency 101..... gotta go to "help" in PSP... something I'm doin wrong :(

macktami95

i am so not crafty and understanding about certain thing im about to pull my hair out been trying to figure this out for almost an hour now help me please
i am trying to make another dolphin from another site that that has a bunch of tuts and i am stuck on how to do lol steps 4 and 5 and im sure i will have problems with the steps in the animation for the waves
here is the link if someone can take a look and give me a helping hand please
http://karenscreations.infinology.net/dolphintag.htm

TmT

Ok.. I got step five........ ... where exactly are u stuck........... Do you know where your wand is? Sorry if thats a silly question... jus tryin to see where ur stuck...

macktami95

ok im stuck on step 4 to start with i dont know how to change the selected area to the color by using the numbers and then no clue how to do step 5

TmT

Ok.. in the top right corner of PSP 9  you will see a box that says "materials"   you select background color... example now my top sq box is white... once you open that box...<by double clicking the color> down at the bottom you will see HTML... you create the color they want you to use by Highlighting the current HTML code to 839ccf.... those numbers jus represent color... its jus a color code

macktami95

macktami95

ok nm mine is the same ok i changed the color
now how do i do step 5 thanks for helping

TmT

lol.. np... on PSP 8 your material box should be to your left... its a box that has primary colors... when you change a color you normally just click your material box... well... if they want to use a particular color... its easy to jus type the color code in........ so on PSP.. once you activate the color box..<material box>  down at the bottom u will see HTML.. highlight the current color there and type in the color they want u to use

TmT

Ok..this is easy as step 4... because now u know where your material property box is... there are 3 tabs up the top... the middle tap is gradient

macktami95

well i must be the dumbest person in the world because i am on the gradient tab and i have the foreground color right but i cant change the background to white help again please im so srrryy

TmT

No.. I think I'm the dumbest.. I was wonderin why I hadnt heard from u.. I keep refreshin... finally notice... rofl... dont laugh... we now on page 3... sorry.. I bet u been waitin a long time

TmT

Ok.. Im doin this project with u.. Im farther down the steps... I was tryin to do it in case u asked me a question... ..now the answer to your question.....

before you open the gradient box.......... look at the material property box.. u will see two squares usually they both are white if you have not changed them... since u have changed one to 8c9ccf  the other box jus below it maybe white if you never changed your background box...... hold the mouse over it... it will say "background"

macktami95

ok cool i just finished step 13 i hope i did it right took me a few to find that stuff used the help sec though lol

TmT

rofl... ok.. Im down to step 13 too... ok... I didnt want to say that earlier .. didnt wanna discourage you.. ur doin awesome... I truly mean it

TmT

macktami95

under view palettes layers
and of course i dont have the text script that she used in the tut so trying to pic a different one lol

TmT

macktami95

ok i dled it now where am i putting to be able to use it in psp? sry brain dead tonight

TmT

itz a zip file... easiest way... is to go to windows... font... install font... retreive it from where u unzipped it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview