PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 06:06:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Tutorial added ... What would you like next?

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

did or does your layer when your adding your text still have the ants marching around it mine does and im not sure if its suppose to i didn everything they way it said so far

TmT

I dont know why she said make another layer... I jus did mine on the dolphin original layer

TmT

I made sure I had background color set to 265ea6 and my forground 839ccf the use the font scriptina.. 36.. 0.0 and typed Dolphin.. tada..

macktami95

ok now more problems lol only me
after i added my name i still have those ants marching around the tear drop and my name isnt solid
and i tried to save it like she said and went to animation and it says its not compatible grrrrrrrr

TmT

np... make sure u merge as she said.. when u save it... choose tag animation shop... its the second tag file from top

TmT

Lemme explain better... choose  ... file... save as........ top box u will name the file........ second box below it is where you click a drop down will fall... scroll til u see "animation shop"... its a capatible psp file...... select it... and open Animation shop..... we are comin to the fun part

macktami95

doh i cut that first frame like she said and it all went bye bye lol what happened on yours?

TmT

she disappeared... rofl.. so I went to edit... undo.................

TmT

I bet this is one pretty animation.... but mine is jumpin.. love the water effect........ but it looks like my first pottery lesson........ I was aimin for a vasssse..... and ended up with a meaaassss... still lol... ok.. lemme show u this measssss... but I will work on it tomorrow and redo it...but will show u what it came out to be

TmT

omg.......... I am dyin laughin her... i did not spell a bad word...but when they censored it... it lookz like I said something very very nasty......... I spelled p... o... t..........   t.e..r..y

macktami95

lmao mine is jumpy also its that first frame there is no animation on it thats y it needs to go making it brake the flow but here is mine

TmT

omg... I'm have turned 3 shades red and my side is hurtin from laughin so hard... omg... Homer.. Mayhem.. Oscar.. someone hurry and fix that before my dear forum friends think I am bad.... ....

macktami95

ok well that didnt work out good its tiny and no animation what the heck

TmT

I dont want everyone to die laughin...but test1 lookz like mess1... i will redo it tomorrow

Shady Lady

Merge Visible instead of Merge all flatten will fix the problem

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on February 17, 2006, 07:37:32 PM
I dont get it... every time I merge-flatten... it change transparency to "white"... then I manually change each frame to transparent in PSP-Animation...and it still come out white........ I'm missin something in Lesson Transparency 101..... gotta go to "help" in PSP... something I'm doin wrong :(

TmT

tyvm Shady.... maybe I misread the directions... I will hopefully fix that tomorrow too....

Shady Lady

Find in psp 8 where you see the big red(forground) and white(background) squares are in the image above. When you click on them, a box will open up. It will say Material at the top. Just above Cancel enter the color # where it says html

Quote from: macktami95 on February 17, 2006, 07:47:49 PM
ok im stuck on step 4 to start with i dont know how to change the selected area to the color by using the numbers and then no clue how to do step 5

macktami95

ok can someone tell me how to make it bigger like it should me and make the white background go away and lol when i tried to post it besides being tiny the animation isnt working

Shady Lady

Step 5: click just like you did to change the color. there are tabs at the top. click on gradient. There is a gradient called forground-background  scroll down & select it. Settings: repeats ... 1 Style ... click button on left and click ok

Quote from: macktami95 on February 17, 2006, 07:47:49 PM
ok im stuck on step 4 to start with i dont know how to change the selected area to the color by using the numbers and then no clue how to do step 5

macktami95

ok im all done with that tut shady lol if thats what your posting about lol sry should have said i thought you would have seen my tiny one that i posted that isnt working right lol still white backgroud and no animation in the post and way to small lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview