PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 11:58:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Tutorial added ... What would you like next?

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

ok lets see if this is going to animate and no white background and be bigger now most likely not lol

Shady Lady

To make it bigger resize your animation. To do this open the animation back up in animation shop. click on animation then click on resize animation. I'll have to go through the tutorial to figure out why you don't have animation but I'm guessing you missed a step in the animation part of the tutorail. I'd try printing it so you have it in front of you and going back through each step.

Quote from: macktami95 on February 17, 2006, 10:03:24 PM
ok can someone tell me how to make it bigger like it should me and make the white background go away and lol when i tried to post it besides being tiny the animation isnt working

Shady Lady

instead of merging all flatten .. merge all visible the white background will disappear

TmT

Ok Tami.. I got it right "second time around"... when mind is fresh... I can talk u thru the steps... After re-readin her directions.. it is not so bad... I will help u... ok... if u give up on tryin... I made it for u

macktami95

nice job looks good like i said mine looks good but no animation when i post it and still with the white background and its small lol im going to try again today and see what happens if i cant get it i m just gonna have to ask you to lmao
but i did find the cutest siggies to make i mgoing to post the link
nice job though and thanks for the help if i mess up again i will let you know

TmT

Ok.. I'm willing to help u ... it really is easy... I think we were tire and put too much effort to it.... readin someone else's direction can be confusin :(  I can talk to u if u like

macktami95

sure i will take the walk through lol
i will pm you my aol messenger and we can do it that way so we arent hogging up the board
but i wont be able to do it until later on  nascars is on today lol and hubby not home to watch the monster so she wont distract me

TmT

Sounds good to me... It shouldnt take prob more than 25 mins or 45 max... but time is no biggie... Long as you're havin fun ... I got all nite.. lol

LastCall

Hi ShadyLady
   I lost my Truck that you did for me Someone must have taken it >:(
            Please if there is any way the same exact one PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am hyperventilating
                   Help
                                 Thank You

Shady Lady

nightperson

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

LastCall

ShadyLady
 I can never thank You enough the offer still stands ;)
      thanks a million times and more and THANKS
          for taking your time out for me you made my day
                 and you made my truck again I told u I loved it
                       Now I can cancel 911  O0
                            :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

nightperson

Shady Lady

Son's going to play puter for a while. No one touch LastCall's truck while I'm gone!  LOL

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview