This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Latest Chat Crap

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

OK... we've all been there.. You're in chat doing what people do, chatting... Then someone pipes in that doesn't like your topic and is all bent out of shape.  I have a big mouth.  I chat a LOT.  So, I"m constantly attacked by these morons. Here's a recap of the latest incident:

I was in a room, and I am PIZZED at my roommate.  She not even really a roommate, she's a friend that my hubby and let bunk at our home till she gets on her feet.  Well.  I'm in the room, and I say something like, "I wonder if I could get away with killing my roommate?" Then, people were laughing, and were all coming up with ridiculous ways to "off" her.  It was all silly. We were obviously KIDDING.  Anyway, Some Nanny Goat pipes up and says, "That's enough of that, Libra"  :-[  Ummmm, what?  She then said I was offensive?  I'm like HOW?  She honestly took me seriously about my murder plans! ROFLMAO.  Everyone in the room was like, OMG, don't you know a joke when you see one?  I even told her that I loved my friend, I was just annoyed, and that I would never hurt a flea.  I said I was JOKING.  I even apologized, saying that I did not mean to offend her.  Well, she reported me anyway.  Stupid Ninny. So far, Pogo hasn't contacted me... I guess my question is, if I'm reported, will they check my account for auto usage?  Or will they just check the specifics of the complaint? 

Thanks in advance,
Motor Mouth Libra

Libra

Also, I apologize to y'all.  That last post was one big heaping pile of grammatical errors.

Lib

enonymous

they would probably only check for the chat..because if your chatting and using an auto they will probably think you were actually PLAYING since you were chatting too..but my guess... just the chat logs

and some people have no sense of humor  ::)

bubblegum

I do what the voices in my head tell me to do but I've run out of places to hide the bodies..LOL besides if you WANTED to kill your roommate why would you run your mouth about it so publicly...

enonymous

Quote from: bubblegum on February 16, 2006, 07:36:32 AM
I do what the voices in my head tell me to do but I've run out of places to hide the bodies..LOL besides if you WANTED to kill your roommate why would you run your mouth about it so publicly...

why not? bush does it all the time  :-X

mailwench

>:D >:D  I got reported for saying HO in a censored room....pogo sent me the "you are on pogobation" letter and that was that!   O0 O0

nightperson

well you know pogo if there busy with new game "which they are" prolly nothing just roll it it off cause way to busy but then if you have ppl in pogo that was in a bad mood then you know thw saying after that but if they have not done it in a few days to say nothing

Libra

Quote from: enonymous on February 16, 2006, 07:40:47 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on February 16, 2006, 07:36:32 AM

why not? bush does it all the time  :-X

Tee hee!  Sometimes, you just gotta say it.

Liberal Libra

hades

you should have told her that after you killed off your roomie youd go look for her  :-X

LastCall

Hello Libra
   You just might have hit a nerve on her
it could possibly be something could have happened to her or her family
     that it hit such a sour note   you just never know It bothered her for some reason
              I am just explaining That sometimes people have serious problems
                  we just never know  at times .. But I know you were kidding but she for some reason did not think it was so funny  :-\

Jinx55

It really is inanae and insane that someone would take chat about "killing" someone seriously,and report it, how many times do you say and hear others say" I could just kill him/her"  Well I guess we are going to jail-- it is a death threat isn't it!  :o Now I am glad I never chat  8)  O0

Helen

Quote from: mailwench on February 16, 2006, 07:42:30 AM
>:D >:D  I got reported for saying HO in a censored room....pogo sent me the "you are on pogobation" letter and that was that!   O0 O0

Pogobation!!! gotta love that word.

LastCall

You just never know what could have happened to her  and it might just have hit a serious note
    And she could have also  left and went  to another room  
          But that is what she chose  which to me is  very wrong to report someone  and sad
               You just never know What people feel   Libra I know you were kidding
                     and yes it must have been funny Or you would not tell a room full of people lol
                           Sorry about your experince  :-\

bubblegum

I called myself a badge whore and got reported....LOL

babygurl424

Quote from: bubblegum on February 16, 2006, 09:04:18 AM
I called myself a badge whore and got reported....LOL

OMG!!  that's ridiculous!!  i've only had to report someone once..can't believe that lady reported you for joking libra!!  some people don't know how to take a joke or sarcasm!!  geesh!! ::)

TwistofF8

chat is what it is  chat.  I don't care to listen to someone's martial problems or money woes or countless other aches and pains.  So then ya gotta worry whats offensive to someone else.  Give me a break!  Pogo should have better things to do then bend to the whim of some whiny person who wants to control.

My two cents.

nightperson

no they dont that get way to %%$$$#%$ on pogo i watch ppl in there and i se report after report ppl just want to report cause they have nothing better to do

Mary

i have seen many people get reported for so many things some were dumb some where not.. and some got flaged and some got 72 hour band they only look at the chat they can roll it back for along time.i was reported for callin some one the bit..word and got flaged so i reported her for herasment she called me names for over an hour before i said a word could`nt take it any more lol they muted her for 72 hours and flaged her so to the point they only rewind chat!!  :)

nanners

I had a similar experience in chat..not about killing tho..i was chatting to my daughter about her dad rolling his 4 wheeler but not hurt..and a lady chimed in saying when she read what i said gave her the chills cause she had a son killed on a 4 wheeler..so it might be true that that person your talking about had a bad experience with something like that..don't know.. but i say if you don't like what is being said..thats what the "chat off" option is for. I guess some are nosey to a point of reporting abuse..and i bet some even room hop just to stir up trouble.

Mary

so true nanners i`ve seen alot of that to room rovers who like goin room to room causin trouble.. >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview