This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Latest Chat Crap

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Reason why I dont chat. Too many people and too many  ways of thinking. I just ignore them all

lilywhite

I dont chat a lot either. but sometimes  people need  a stranger to  talk to  mabe  because  they just need to  vent a little  as long as the person isnt  mean or nasty   I dont mind  a bit to talk to them  a   lot of people in these rooms are elderly and have no one else to  and they are lonely.    We never know when we will need someone  and  your best friend  was once  a stranger

nanners

That is so true lilywhite.   :) A lot of lonely people out there

froggielover

i try to stay out of the topics in chats.. only a few have i put my 2 cents in.. i've seen anything from young people talkin about their sexual escapades, removed internal organs that have mysteriously grown back.. (wanted to send that story to the tabloids), people putting their animals down cuz they poo and pee on the floors instead of getting them trained, money problems, cheatin spouses... you name it.... sure as all of u have seen also. 

just think it's pretty dumb to be reported for something that someone has prolly caught the tail end of a conversation and made up their minds of what was being talked about. 

if you dont like a conversation that is going on.. A.  turn chat off.  B. stop lookin at the chat C. uhhh.. can't think of C.. but the previous 2 are good.   O0

peeps just like makin trouble is all.  dont worry bout it.   ::)

lilywhite

nightperson

we tried to be happy happy group here like a second home from home

Homer

Quote from: lilywhite on February 16, 2006, 04:55:26 PM
ALL   you guys are so funnyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D

"What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'd up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f'n amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

j/k  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

triniqueen27

nightperson

homer you the Da man funny is funny
ok Oscar and MayHem you guys are to you all are busy busy ppl but i just didnt want to leave you 2 out :-*

nanners

Homer

Quote from: triniqueen27 on February 16, 2006, 05:04:09 PM
lol @homer ;D :D

Trini I resized your banner. Try it and see if both bears will fit on the same line now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sonic126

Sorry that happened to you libra, hope nothing bad comes of it.

Now for a true story related to pogo reporting.

I was showing a real life my friend POGO so I invited him to play chess with me, well he discovered the report user feature and "reported me" just to be funny or something.

I forget what he wrote but it was obiously something made up. well I never got a "pogobation" letter or anything.

so the moral of the story is just because your reported doesnt mean you will be on "pogobation"

the logs will be reviewed and if they find something that directly violates the TS then you get the warning.

so in conclusion though saying you will kill your roomate but then saying your only joking can be in "poor Taste" to some people, I dont see where it violated TS and I think pogo police err admin will come to the same conclusion.

sonic

Libra

Quote from: froggielover on February 16, 2006, 03:26:21 PM
i try to stay out of the topics in chats.. only a few have i put my 2 cents in.. i've seen anything from young people talkin about their sexual escapades, removed internal organs that have mysteriously grown back.. (wanted to send that story to the tabloids), people putting their animals down cuz they poo and pee on the floors instead of getting them trained, money problems, cheatin spouses... you name it.... sure as all of u have seen also. 

just think it's pretty dumb to be reported for something that someone has prolly caught the tail end of a conversation and made up their minds of what was being talked about. 

if you dont like a conversation that is going on.. A.  turn chat off.  B. stop lookin at the chat C. uhhh.. can't think of C.. but the previous 2 are good.   O0

peeps just like makin trouble is all.  dont worry bout it.   ::)

How about C. MUTE ME?!!  I told her to feel free to mute me!  I wouldn't be offended AT ALL if she muted me.  I am SURE I am on a thousand people's mute list, but really, look in to my eyes and see if you see any give a damn!. 

I like to chat, I have a lot of friends on Pogo.  As a matter of fact, I made such a good friend she's down here visiting me for the next ten days.  I especially like funny, humorous chat.  I've laughed so hard I've gotten an ab workout.. Laughed my butt off, having so much that I don't even PLAY the durn game. So I'm not stopping any time soon.  I just hate these ninnies with their miserable lives who like to make the lives of happy people miserable, too.  Well, she tried her best, but guess what?  SHE FAILED!  I'm still happy, and I'm still on Pogo.

So there.

HappyGoLuckLibra

Sanctuary

Yesterday in chat there were two middle aged women talking. One said to the other "My husband snores so badly, keeps me up all night etc, I could throttle him where he sleeps. Kidding, right, I mean kidding. Anyone who ever had hubby keep them up all night with the lying on the back, fliptop head, catching flies mouth snoring act can totally relate. Some miserable sod pipes up with "well you should be pleased you have a husband to snore and keep you awake, my husband passed away this time of year 5 years ago" and really fell out with the wife of the snorer and upset her dreadfully.

Now I feel for her pain and bereavement. but COME ON PEOPLE! Anyone who ever stayed at my house and heard my husband sounding like a 747 taking off in the next door room could empathise  ;D

bubblegum

have fun with your friend libra and don't forgot to send all your friends here pictures :P

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Sanctuary on February 17, 2006, 08:18:51 AM
Yesterday in chat there were two middle aged women talking. One said to the other "My husband snores so badly, keeps me up all night etc, I could throttle him where he sleeps. Kidding, right, I mean kidding. Anyone who ever had hubby keep them up all night with the lying on the back, fliptop head, catching flies mouth snoring act can totally relate. Some miserable sod pipes up with "well you should be pleased you have a husband to snore and keep you awake, my husband passed away this time of year 5 years ago" and really fell out with the wife of the snorer and upset her dreadfully.

Now I feel for her pain and bereavement. but COME ON PEOPLE! Anyone who ever stayed at my house and heard my husband sounding like a 747 taking off in the next door room could empathise  ;D

I definitely can!  I have been awake the last 2 mights until  4 - 5 in the morning because of hubby snoring!   I just told him if he doesn't soon do something about it, I will!  lmao  Now I guess I am a terrible person.  But hey so is he.  How dare him keep me up all night!  I guess I had better just say this in the forum tho and not in pogo or I will get my head ripped off.  Hmmmmmmm   might not be a bad idea then I won't have any ears to hear him!  I just can't believe how people get so upset over nothing.  I usually just mute if I don't like the chat.  Now if there was a mute for hubby at night I would be the happiest person on earth!  Anybody out there that can help me find one.  lol

Libra

Quote from: Sanctuary on February 17, 2006, 08:18:51 AM

OH for the love of God!  So, I'm not supposed to bee itch about my dog because I have a dog to bee itch about?  Or, I'm not supposed to complain about my hubby sounding like the second coming of Christ when he snores because I have one?  So, basically, we're not supposed to complain about something if we have it.  That's just moronic.   ::)
Lib

Sanctuary

LMAO Eagles fan. yes vent here, you'll be on pogobation in minutes if you mention the s n * r e word in pogo chat.  :D

btw glad I'm not the only one awake at night thanks to hubby related zzzzz-ing

bubblegum

sunny..our good friend from ride the tide said he "reported" me this morning because he was being well, his usually cranky self and I told him to shut his trap after he attacked some poor person over how her hubby snored he then went on to call me a bunch of nasty names in french (which I do know-much to his undelight) and I reported him and told him I knew excatlly what he said and when he said I was a liar and didn't know what he said I proceeded to translate the words for the entire room to see and several others said the reported him to for that now that they know what he said.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview