Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Latest Chat Crap

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Eagles Fan on February 17, 2006, 08:52:39 AM
Quote from: Sanctuary on February 17, 2006, 08:18:51 AM
Yesterday in chat there were two middle aged women talking. One said to the other "My husband snores so badly, keeps me up all night etc, I could throttle him where he sleeps. Kidding, right, I mean kidding. Anyone who ever had hubby keep them up all night with the lying on the back, fliptop head, catching flies mouth snoring act can totally relate. Some miserable sod pipes up with "well you should be pleased you have a husband to snore and keep you awake, my husband passed away this time of year 5 years ago" and really fell out with the wife of the snorer and upset

her dreadfully.

Now I feel for her pain and bereavement. but COME ON PEOPLE! Anyone who ever stayed at my house and heard my husband sounding like a 747 taking off in the next door room could empathise  ;D

I definitely can!  I have been awake the last 2 mights until  4 - 5 in the morning because of hubby snoring!   I just told him if he doesn't soon do something about it, I will!  lmao  Now I guess I am a terrible person.  But hey so is he.  How dare him keep me up all night!  I guess I had better just say this in the forum tho and not in pogo or I will get my head ripped off.  Hmmmmmmm   might not be a bad idea then I won't have any ears to hear him!  I just can't believe how people get so upset over nothing.  I usually just mute if I don't like the chat.  Now if there was a mute for hubby at night I would be the happiest person on earth!  Anybody out there that can help me find one.  lol

This is PRECISELY the reason my hubby and I have separate bedrooms.  I mean, we still lay in bed together and watch TV (among other things  ???) but when it comes time for sleepy-bye?  We go out separate ways.  He can toss and turn and flip and flop and snore to his hearts content.  I can blast my fan on turbo without him screaming about how cold it is.  I can have my frilly girlie room and he can have his manly room. This has worked well for us for 12 years.

However, I'm going to be popping Xanax like M&M's while my pogo friend is here because she's sleeping in my room! roflmao!

RelaxedLibra

Eagles Fan

Lmao  I guess maybe that is what we should do too.  I haven't had a good nights sleep in months.  I had surgery a 2 months ago and said maybe I will at least get some sleep in hospital.  NOT!!!!!   I was put in a room with a 102 year old lady(yes she really was )  and all she did was talked in her little confused state of mind all night!  Don't know which was worse! lmao   I am like you, Libra, sleep with a fan on all the time but that doesn't even help!  Oh well guess it is time to rearrange the furniture here!  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview