This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

more graphics i made

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

here are a couple more that i made on photoshop  :)

hades

Homer

That's very creative. I wish I had more time to devote to my PSP program.  :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 03:06:52 PM
That's very creative. I wish I had more time to devote to my PSP program.  :(

homie you are needed in here we miss you when your not here so we do them and you fix them for us  :-* your a sweetie

Homer

Unfortunately like everyone else I have to pay the bills. Damn computer cops at work don't allow me to play with you guys. :(

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 04:38:35 PM
Unfortunately like everyone else I have to pay the bills. Damn computer cops at work don't allow me to play with you guys. :(

so sry well have to blind them with something hey pin the tale on the donkey they will have to be blindfolded forthat there you go :o

Homer

Well I certainly can understand their point of view. I am supposed to be working after all. :o

nightperson

yup you do and very good at it i work and play games but i get to work early get mine done but still do work in between to but ong as i do my work boss dont care but the autos are doing it for me so  hide one and type on the other lol i get to work at 5:15 hours there are from 7to 4:30 so when my 9 hrs are up i play game and type in here but running out of why i have 2 laptop at work hehehehehehehe i say one is for this tickets and the other is for that tickets lol

Homer

They are making my city a wireless hotspot so maybe by the time they are done I'll scrape together some cabbage for a laptop. Then I can hide it in my desk at work. LOL

Oh gee, that reminds me....PS3 comes out in a few months. Decisions... decisions LOL

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 04:52:57 PM
They are making my city a wireless hotspot so maybe by the time they are done I'll scrape together some cabbage for a laptop. Then I can hide it in my desk at work. LOL

there you go i have wireless at home at work( not )but wish i had it at work but the puter guy say they dont need it what does he know lol

TmT

justahumping

Hades...  You are good!...... Keep up the great work.  O0

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 04:38:35 PM

i pay them darn bills to you know the ones you file under misc BS i would send them back but then i would get another one :)) :))

Kelly

nice work hades....what effect tool did you use for the bg may i ask...or was it a combo of effects??
i use PSP photoshop is too expencive for me...

hades

mostly a lot of brushing and lighting and blending.efects dont come out to good with brushing. and thank you  :)

and i got my photoshop 9 from ares.didnt cost me a cent  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview