Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

homer

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Ok, here's my attempt at barroom humor:

A Texan buys a round of drinks for all the folks in a bar after announcing that his wife just birthed a "typical" Texas Baby Boy weighing in at 25 pounds.
Congratulations are showered upon him from all around. Exclamations of "WOW!" fill the air. A woman faints nearby from sympathy pains. Two weeks later, the Texan returns to the same bar. The bartender asks, "Hey, aren't you the father of the "typical" Texas Baby Boy that weighed 25 pounds at birth?"
"Yep, that's me!" replies the Texan.
"Well, how much does he weigh now?"
"Seventeen pounds," answers the proud father.
"Seventeen pounds? What happened? He weighed 25 pounds at birth!" said the puzzled bartender.
The Texas father takes a slow swig from his Lone Star beer, wipes his mouth on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender with his best southern accent and deep voice says, "Had him circumcised."   :o

Libra

TmT

hmmm <lookin up in my fantasy world with a pleasant smile>   I now see why they say "everything's big in Texas... wow... now comin down from fantasy world....

lmao.......

Libra

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 03, 2006, 11:19:58 AM
hmmm <lookin up in my fantasy world with a pleasant smile>   I now see why they say "everything's big in Texas... wow... now comin down from fantasy world....

lmao.......

You know what's really sad?  I had to actually EXPLAIN that to a friend of mine.....  :-[

Libra

nightperson

id that duff homer only drinks duff and what bout the krispy kream he has them to  :)) :)) :))

foxx

:)) Libra...too funny...and I have a few friends I would probably have to explain that too as well... :))

bubblegum

ClingFree

nightperson

Mary

pogohatesme

bobby

if you look through this thread there are more of these :)) than i ever seen

Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview