Main Menu

new games-release dates!!!!-confirmed

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

ive managed to find out some game release dates for you all O0

feb 21-spades revamp released
feb 28-shuffle bump released
march 14-club pogo main page revamp-just making the main page prettier lol and you will be able to customize the page to your own taste
march 21-turbo 21 revamp released
april 4th another new game or update-not sure what this is but think it maybe lottso update)
april 11-new badge album released

Ive been told this dates are all 100% accurate,so hope you all enjoy this infomation O0

*obviously pogo could change the release dates at any time due to problems etc,if there are changes i will do my best to let you know O0

Madonna

nightperson

pogohatesme

Thanks for the info Caroline!  Lol now maybe people can stop worrying so much about when the new games will be out

mailwench

:-* :-* Thank you Caroline....what would we do without you!  :-*

caroline196

your very welcome
ive just added a couple more items to the list at the start of this thread so should keep us all busy now till april lol

IndianLover

woo hoooo tyvm Caroline, your a peach

I just wish premium album wasn't coming out on my due date lol.

ClingFree

Caroline .... Thank you very much for all the updates. Its great that you find this stuff out and share it with us .. You are very appreciated!

macktami95

woohooo thanks O0 been waiting for that spades revamp love that game

Kelly

Thanks for taking time to let us know Caroline your great!!!  :)

cranky

JenH2001

Thanks for the info Caroline! You always come through for us addicts!!!

Thunder

thank you caroline you are the best and pogo made a bad mistake because it should have been you who was the 1 in a  million.

froggielover

thanks for the info...

now maybe i can sleep at night... been loosing alot of sleep wondering when shuffle bump is going to come out.. i want that new badge album also....  O0

no seriously.. thanks for the info.. i was just pokin fun at the peeps  who are  :o'n over it.. heheheh  ::)

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 17, 2006, 03:22:09 AM
ive managed to find out some game release dates for you all O0

feb 21-spades revamp released
feb 28-shuffle bump released
march 14-club pogo main page revamp-just making the main page prettier lol and you will be able to customize the page to your own taste
march 21-turbo 21 revamp released
april 4th another new game or update-not sure what this is but think it maybe lottso update)
april 11-new badge album released

Ive been told this dates are all 100% accurate,so hope you all enjoy this infomation O0

*obviously pogo could change the release dates at any time due to problems etc,if there are changes i will do my best to let you know O0

thanks for the info   BUt i though   pogo said   Shuffle  bump  was coming out  FEB  21    man  another week to wait    ..... i think i drive to pogo  and punch  the person in the  nose who keeps pushing this back  :)

caroline196

i was the one to say feb 21,pogo have changed the dates around of spades and shuffle

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 17, 2006, 06:17:43 AM
i was the one to say feb 21,pogo have changed the dates around of spades and shuffle

well i  sort of iike spades more then a new game so i guess it all works out in the  end   :)

had to be a shock to see spades jump ahead of everythign     .....thanks for the info ....   

i guess i just be pushing my mouse around  all be itself for another 10 days  :)

DoubleOscotty

The list says badge album not albums so guess that means one huh? (Hopefully I get these done before then)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview