This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new games-release dates!!!!-confirmed

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I've checked around a few different sites and don't see anything mentioned about them coming out tomorrow. So it might be a mess up by pogo. We'll have to just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

slidecage2222

maybe  the people who owns pogo  blew too much money on valentines day and  needs  some quick cash  LOL   

here hoping the  new  book comes out tomorrrow  AND  the spades ranks are still on track...

Monkey

Hopefully the Spades won't get shafted another week. It probably will though. Since when does Pogo update two things at one time? Rarely. Lol.

slidecage2222

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on February 20, 2006, 12:56:35 PM
Hopefully the Spades won't get shafted another week. It probably will though. Since when does Pogo update two things at one time? Rarely. Lol.

would be intersting to see how they would handle it , cause if they push spades back a week,  that would slam right into  shuffle bump release date  (feb 28) ..  unlesss they push  spades back to  Feb 28 and shuffle back to  March 7

kgansor

woo its 130a.m. almost there haha.. its going to be a long night for me I have to pick my boyfriend up from work probably around 3 or 4a.m. and Id like to get some sleep before then but im afraid ill miss his call haha so i  dont know what time ill be waking up to check to see if anything has been put up on pogo yet. it would be nice to come onto pogo and see lots of new things! but we all know how wierd pogo can be  :o

Nymphy

Maybe Pogo site is down right now due to the addition of Speed Bump. Wouldnt that be a good thing? lol

elishiasmommy

IS POGO  DOWN CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN  ITS GONNA BE BACK UP :o >:D sp.gf

slidecage2222

Quote from: nymphy on February 21, 2006, 04:53:01 AM
Maybe Pogo site is down right now due to the addition of Speed Bump. Wouldnt that be a good thing? lol

pogo is down  cause of the new  badge book and hopefully  spades ranks ...  shuffle puck dont come till next week

slidecage2222

i say we got another hour   (they said   5-8am est)  but   i say 9am  pogo always makes you wait  lol

Nymphy

how are you sure next week, most are saying today. Could be wrong.

pogohatesme

Quote from: nymphy on February 21, 2006, 05:00:22 AM
how are you sure next week, most are saying today. Could be wrong.
We're sure that shuffle bump won't be out till next week....this week is new book and possibly spades upgrade.....if they don't do the spades upgade today though...it may be 2 weeks for shuffle bump

~WickedAce~

justrent

The person who posted this stolen information from pogofagness did so at the risk of looking stupid.

1) pogofagness is deadwrong
2) for not giving credit where you got it from, now you look like the person posting false info.

I guarentee my life to the fact that 99% of the information that is posted here and on pogofagness is INCORRECT. the 1% that is correct is the part about the stuff coming out.  The Guess about the premium albums was off almost 1 and 1/2 months.  Spades remake was not released, and probably will come out next week.  Shuffle puck at best wont be out for another 2 to 4 weeks.  Next week is almost all but out of the question.  So it might be advisible to admit this is where the info came from that way the right people look stupid and not yourself.  But then again you take the credit when you post correct information I guess you could take credit for the false info to.  Its the risk you run when you, yourself, dont truely find the info.

jakethesnake

99% false?  Wow.  Someone is bitter and a bit of an exaggerator.  I'm quite thankful for all the info people provide here.  And a lot of it is right, and sometimes its wrong too, but if its wrong, its usually only dates - and I can deal with that.  So, thank you to the people who provide all the info here!!  You are much appreciated by most of us!

justrent

Don't get me wrong, the info is there to share.  But Caroline made herself look like a complete liar when its not her fault.  Pogofagness was trying to show everyone up and make it look like they have an inside with pogo.  Which they dont.  I am just cautioning her and everyone not to beleive everything you see on pogofagness.  Much better resources are available.  Apologizes for the confusion

bobby

Quote from: justrent on February 21, 2006, 08:57:12 PM
Don't get me wrong, the info is there to share.  But Caroline made herself look like a complete liar when its not her fault.  Pogofagness was trying to show everyone up and make it look like they have an inside with pogo.  Which they dont.  I am just cautioning her and everyone not to beleive everything you see on pogofagness.  Much better resources are available.  Apologizes for the confusion
what is pogofagness?

Mary

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview