This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new features coming soon to pogo!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

some more info for all you guys out there regarding things happening on pogo this year!

there will be several updates to games (not confirmed which ones yet) new graphics,and to include your minis (like jungle gin etc)

blocked friends list-blocking people from seeing your location on pogo (no date for this feature yet)

custom badge albums-you get to choose what badge you want to do and can have 10 per album,you can choose from the games available and how difficult the challenges will be!

pogo pets for your minis-the pets will be happy or moody,you will able to earn treats for them just by playing any pogo game(sounds fun lol)

gifts for pogo friends-you will be able to purchase little pressies for all your friends on pogo

animated backgrounds for minis-animation for your minis

wardrobe packages for your minis (probably pay for these)

tournaments-there will be a major shake up of tourneys-due to complaints of rude tournament hosts and players,my league (who runs the tourneys currently).These will no longer be played on pogo
instead these will be replaced by pogo official competitions,where players attempt to get the highest score.
Prizes will be awarded to the highest scorers,but everyone who competes will receive a special reward
team competitions-you create a team and your team competes against another in a league

hope you all enjoy this information  O0

and remember where you heard it 1st O0 O0

pogohatesme

mailwench

macktami95

wow thanks pogos really changing things up this year im glad to hear about the tourneys though some people are nasty

Kelly

froggielover

awsome!!  i've been layin low for over a year and a half.. and only recently have i made my presence known.. and just wanna say  O0 on all your T O A D-ALLY awsome postings on pogo that us average joe's don't know!!  ;D

blueroses

triniqueen27

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 17, 2006, 03:53:11 AM
some more info for all you guys out there regarding things happening on pogo this year!

there will be several updates to games (not confirmed which ones yet) new graphics,and to include your minis (like jungle gin etc)

blocked friends list-blocking people from seeing your location on pogo (no date for this feature yet)

custom badge albums-you get to choose what badge you want to do and can have 10 per album,you can choose from the games available and how difficult the challenges will be!

pogo pets for your minis-the pets will be happy or moody,you will able to earn treats for them just by playing any pogo game(sounds fun lol)

gifts for pogo friends-you will be able to purchase little pressies for all your friends on pogo

animated backgrounds for minis-animation for your minis

wardrobe packages for your minis (probably pay for these)

tournaments-there will be a major shake up of tourneys-due to complaints of rude tournament hosts and players,my league (who runs the tourneys currently).These will no longer be played on pogo
instead these will be replaced by pogo official competitions,where players attempt to get the highest score.
Prizes will be awarded to the highest scorers,but everyone who competes will receive a special reward
team competitions-you create a team and your team competes against another in a league

hope you all enjoy this information  O0

and remember where you heard it 1st O0 O0

get your wallet really in 2006  cause pogo is going to suck it dry

PogoCrazyMomma

Thanks caroline!!! I don't post alot ( I'm shy  :-\ ) but always look to your posts for all your great info, thanks so much!! Really looking forward to the mini pets. 

nightperson

wtg to go again caroling what we do without your input your a star

hades

well ty for posting.i saw that on a test site but wasnt sure if it was factual or not.

jakethesnake

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I probably won't pay money for any new features any time soon!  Club pogo is enough for me.   But I do like the ones that I don't have to pay for!

enonymous

Sorry if these have been posted already ;)
I dont read all the threads so forgive me  :D

Pics of some of the new updates:
Spades

Turbo 21

Lottso Cards

bubblegum

crap the only way I'm going to get anywhere in spades is either someone plays for me or I double browse...

foxx

As always Caroline...thank you so much!  What in the world would we do without you!   :-*

I for one am super excited about mini pets...and hopefully, with the mini changes, I can get me a pair of long legs!   ;)

Country Lady

Out of all of those features, I like the tourney one the best.  I hate all of that typing in caps.  Their chatter isn't in the least interesting to me.   I would have been happy if they just had to play in tourney rooms.  I found it irritating to enter a room and find it full of tourney people and you never know where they will be. 

I won't pay for mini clothes but will pay for premium badge books.
Thanks for the new information.
Country Lady

Jonathan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview