This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new features coming soon to pogo!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

custom badge albums-you get to choose what badge you want to do and can have 10 per album,you can choose from the games available and how difficult the challenges will be!

it be interesting to see how is done.. you would think that would be a hole lot of programming   and this wouldnt be out till maybe  XMAS  if even that

caroline196

havent got dates for release but everything i have mentioned in the start of this thread will be added to pogo this year

Jinx55

All sounds Great ....but...Pogo gets no more money from me except for Club Pogo 8)

zzigzzag

Thanks  Caroline....it all sounds exciting...looking forward to all the new changes! O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

nope was hoping you would be the waitier for us what ya say huh huh  :o

Homer

nightperson

ok that what i thought so we have taken a vote and you have to be are waitier for the evening hmmm for got to say just waitier in an apron  8) we wont peek (ya right)

Lish

hades

Homer

Shady Lady

Thanks for the info.

Pogo doing competitions should really shake things up.

Wonder if we can pre-order tickets to that cat fight? LOL

slidecage2222

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 17, 2006, 02:40:54 PM
Thanks for the info.

Pogo doing competitions should really shake things up.

Wonder if we can pre-order tickets to that cat fight? LOL

its going to be interesting... i was in a leauge  last night when this was a rumor and someone said it and    the  host  BLEW up.. they said  if pogo tried to do something like that   Case would sue them  (i dont know if   POGO and CASE  has a contract  between the two to run touraments)    I  glad my membership in case is over... i would hate to renew the membership just to find out my   Ladder  gets   kicked off pogo come summer....

for those who  dont think people would pay for touaments

people pay  case     19.95 per year for gold membership  ,   9.95 per month for platium  and  19.95 per month for diamond  (all you get it more ladder bux the more your pay them per month)    I was diamond for  2 years with case until they stop putting items in their store.... I personally though case was worth the    220 bucks per year to play in the touraments up to   NOV 2005 (long story  wont bore people with it here)

Roseybud333

BoJangles

nightperson

well pay for autos,badges and pogo we need a AAA for us in here lol

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview