Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

Oh Homer need a recap of the race Hubby took my to the Olympic National rain forest for Mothers Day Had a wonderful day but I missed the race  :!@

Homer

Jeffy proved once again he is the greatest driver of all time by nursing his overheating car over the last 100 laps and right into victory lane. :?:

zeboo

Woo Hoo Even with an over heated car he beat jr  :))

Homer

Junior was caught cheating before the race. He is expected to have points taken away which will probably knock him back out of the chase for now.

zeboo

Quote from: Homer on May 14, 2007, 08:58:22 AM
Junior was caught cheating before the race. He is expected to have points taken away which will probably knock him back out of the chase for now.

jr just admit you suck   :"  :))  :))  :))  :))

gator8_24

Now wait just a minute!Jr. did not cheat! read the racing news and you'll find that there were several different templates issued for that bracket during all the COT testing and the CREW put the wrong piece on the car, Heck Nascar didn't catch it the first day!  But Jr did not cheat! But he will no doubt get points and the CC will get fined and owners points taken away.  He's in 12th right now, but never fear he will make the chase!

Nascar rigs the cautions etc to favor Hendrick cars so that's why whiner Jeff won yesterday  :pp :pp :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :!$ :!$ >:((

gator8_24

Quote from: zeboo on May 14, 2007, 09:05:29 AM

jr just admit you suck   :"  :))  :))  :))  :))

Junior does not suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You ppl are mean fans! I'm staying away  :@ :: :##

Homer

Once a cheat, always a cheat. :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on May 14, 2007, 11:25:15 AM
Once a cheat, always a cheat. :)) :)) :))

Oh gosh, guess that means most everyone here! :)) :))

Homer

NASCAR spanks Junior with a 100 point penalty which knocks him out of the chase for now.

His crew chief gets suspended for 6 races and DEI loses 100 owners points.

jrzydvl

now dont forget the $100,000 fine too and eury is on probabtion til dec 31.

dei said they may appeal it they think it was too harsh.

eury claims it was left on their by accident from when they were using tail with the #18 car.

Jr will make it in the top 12 if not the top 10.

GO Dale Jr.

gator8_24

Oh well, he only went down 2 spots and the fine is pocket change as he said he's going to pay Tony Jr's fine.  I'm just going sit back and watch Jeffy get over confident for the next 7 weeks and then watch Jr win a race inspite of Tony Jr not being there. :!$

I'ld like to think it was done on purpose to stick it to Teresa  :)) :))

Homer

gator8_24

Just checked Nascar and they only dropped 2 spots in owner points to # 15. At least it's not a MW trick.

swamp

hey gator8.........i see you jr boy got caught useing  outlaw parts    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) >:(( !@#$ they otta throw the book at him. and the nascar  ;:" should put his  :o0 in a stand selling   pepsi  :)) :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: gatorboy51 on May 15, 2007, 06:29:45 PM
hey gator8.........i see you jr boy got caught useing  outlaw parts    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) >:(( !@#$ they otta throw the book at him. and the nascar  ;:" should put his  :o0 in a stand selling   pepsi  :)) :)) :)) :))

He would be too busy throwing cans at Jeffy on the track! :))) His crew chief got caught not Junior lol My avatar sort of explains my feelings about this stuff lol

gator8_24

Ok, I'm really getting tired of reading so much stuff about Junior!  :xx  It's overkill! lol

Homer

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview