Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Before and After

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

SaintHiρρo

That's very nice! I'm getting push more and more to actually learn how to use the PSP on my computer just so I can display something!

wattsmyname

Shady Lady

Thanks All! Please share some of your before and afters.

macktami95

beautiful job i dont have that stuff down still havng problems but i have something new i made at 3am lol
i have no before but this is my after

Kelly

Thanks Shady for the glitter tut...I followed it to make my own glitters and worked great...now I don't use the magic site to glitter my image ...I did it in psp myself because I know psp very well....my way is probably harder than the other way but I prefer it because I can get very precise and put the glitter where I want it ...its just easier for me....anyway here is an angel I pixel drew years ago that I glittered...I did 2...I can't decide which one I like better...also I did these kinda quick just goofing around to see what I could do...here they are click on link to see it full size....it wont let me add the correct width n hieght for some reason...thanks for looking and thanks again for the glitter tut...nice job keep em comin!

http://www.pixelwishes.com/nonglitterangel.gif

http://www.pixelwishes.com/angelglitter1.gif

http://www.pixelwishes.com/angelglitter2.gif

Bree

All of the before and after picture are really fantastic.  We definitely have some talented people in this forum.   :D

TmT

Mary

fantastic work in here  O0  wish i could do stuff like this  :'(  i`ll leave it to you all who are great at it  :)      spg.gif

SouthPadreIsland

I just really started to understand posting a signature and avatar to my profile maybe soon I will try out the picture thing.  They are all awesome!! Nice work. O0

wattsmyname

Tokenstokenstokens

I just love the Jackpot Spinner O0

Shady Lady

I got a little bored Why else would I see if I could make an egg dance?!? LOL

pogohatesme

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 27, 2006, 11:54:21 AM

I got a little bored Why else would I see if I could make an egg dance?!? LOL

Lol that is too cute!!  Does he come in pastel for Easter lol j/k

Shady Lady

The first one is what I started with... You can do this in PSP just click Shift +L (Colorize) or Shift +H (Hue/Saturation/Lightness)

nightperson

very nice work all im like mama i will look at what al lof you have done very nice

pogohatesme

Wow Shady I can't believe all the great things your doing!  I'm going to check out this PSP program for myself now lol

nightperson

shady you need your own siggy site them are very pretty now to get them to open would be even better

Shady Lady

Are you trying to temp me away from my exciting first class solitare game with a challenge? LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview