Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Before and After

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 27, 2006, 08:24:47 PM
Are you trying to temp me away from my exciting first class solitare game with a challenge? LOL

Shady, I truly admire your talent. I don't have the patience, lol.

Shady Lady

Thank you very much. I don't have the talent in my whole body that my dad has in his little finger. So I appreciate all the compliments and encouragement.

TmT

Ok.. playin around with eye candy program... there really is no b4 becuz I had to create both from scratch

Before

After

macktami95

nice job tokens i made this

wanted this but the outline around the sand is black again and i know its transparent

but still learning

Proud2banvywife

Shady Lady

Cool tokens. Love the effect with the water drops give. Look pretty realistic.

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 02, 2006, 04:59:51 PM
Ok.. playin around with eye candy program... there really is no b4 becuz I had to create both from scratch

Before

After

TmT

thats awesome Tami... I noticed Shady's sand effect is white around the border... I dont know what texture effect or shadow effect she used to do that..... I thought u did the same b4 I read your comment... I wanna know how u did the white around the sand, Shady....

U did awesome on your globe too, Tami..... it came out great....

ty Shady for the compliment..... the ice was done on eye candy... I painted a line/crooky then went to eye candy and played with several effects to make it look like ice.... I water drops I added next... went back to eye candy to make them look like glass then added the icicle effect...

I have 27 days left with eye candy... I convienced its worth the 200.00 bucks... I wanna buy it!!

nightperson

shady you are so very good at this siggy i wish i knew how but i myself dont have time but just wanted to let you know you have a thing going on and helping ppl in the forum your so sweet
keep up the good work

Shady Lady

I opened it. Used the magic wand to select the transparent part. Clicked Ctrl +Shift +I to select the sand. Then copied and pasted as a new image. I then exported it as a picture tube. Other than that I'm not sure of anything else I did that would have changed it. I'll post it as a tube along with some other ocean type tubes. Here's the link to them http://groups.msn.com/psptutorials their under documents/tubes/sand and sea

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 04, 2006, 06:20:41 AM
thats awesome Tami... I noticed Shady's sand effect is white around the border... I dont know what texture effect or shadow effect she used to do that..... I thought u did the same b4 I read your comment... I wanna know how u did the white around the sand, Shady....

U did awesome on your globe too, Tami..... it came out great....

ty Shady for the compliment..... the ice was done on eye candy... I painted a line/crooky then went to eye candy and played with several effects to make it look like ice.... I water drops I added next... went back to eye candy to make them look like glass then added the icicle effect...

I have 27 days left with eye candy... I convienced its worth the 200.00 bucks... I wanna buy it!!

Shady Lady

Thank You very much. I enjoy doing them.

Quote from: nightperson on March 04, 2006, 07:49:51 AM
shady you are so very good at this siggy i wish i knew how but i myself dont have time but just wanted to let you know you have a thing going on and helping ppl in the forum your so sweet
keep up the good work

TmT

Ok... now that I did this... whats next... lol

I always wanted to do the pin and ink sig

Gawd... that took 2 hrs...

Homer

Next is you write me a check for a million dollars.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2006, 01:35:51 PM
mmm now thats the strangest proposal of marriage I ever had... surely u must gonna marry me if I cough up a million .. <winklin> oh and I want pre-martial-agreement (rofl hard.. I couldnt spell it correctly)

nightperson

in the name og ^%$R&^Y)(*U  and mail it to me lol :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 04, 2006, 01:38:57 PM
mmm now thats the strangest proposal of marriage I ever had... surely u must gonna marry me if I cough up a million .. <winklin> oh and I want pre-martial-agreement (rofl hard.. I couldnt spell it correctly)

For a million dollars I'd marry just about anyone. :o

TmT

<gigglin> ok.... now jus where do u wanna do this... and when

tigereyes

Homer

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 04, 2006, 02:17:28 PM

<gigglin> ok.... now jus where do u wanna do this... and when

Of course the check has to clear first.  :P

TmT

<smilin mischeivously> uh... if u have any prob with the check... uh... plez try my visa

Ok.. didnt take me but an hour to make this one...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview