This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Before and After

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

At least I come by it honestly. My Dad is a perfectionist too. I work hard not to drive my kids crazy with it.

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 06, 2006, 03:24:10 AM
u know... preparation H  will cure that <smile> .. trust me... I had the same prob

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 06, 2006, 08:13:13 AM
At least I come by it honestly. My Dad is a perfectionist too. I work hard not to drive my kids crazy with it.

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 06, 2006, 03:24:10 AM
u know... preparation H  will cure that <smile> .. trust me... I had the same prob

g/f  u aint neva lied......... I'm a perfectionist too..... I dont care what I'm doin... and especially when it comes to art... I will work on it and work on it... I dont care if its all nite until I feel its flawless... (well to the best of my ability)  then when its done... I lie to u not... I still find a flaw..... I still see ... "oh Token... u coulda done that jus a lil better...dang!!"... Im my worst critic :(

but..... my psychiatrist say ... "my therapy is comin along very well".... lol

I really love whateva I do... do it well... even if I'm not "the best"... its "my best"

TmT

Homer.. I would offer u water... but I know u love duff more :)   

I love water!

Before 

I got thirsty.. so very thirsty!

After     

nightperson

Tori

Thanks  so much Tokens  :)  Love this and glad you did it in red..my favorite color.

I need to check out all the info on posting pics, avatars and signatures..but I do have it saved to my puter.

You do awesome work and glad you're the "perfectionist" type ..lol

Sent you a PM and I will figure out asap how to add it to my posts...

Thanks again for taking the time to do this..you are appreciated  :)

Bree

Whatautos,  I made your signature smaller for you and here it is....

If you would like it a different size or any size you would want me to make it for you..... I will do it.  Just ask me here or PM me.

nightperson

Bree

I posted this already in "Avatars and Signatures Topic" , but I wanted to post it here also.  So here is my post....

I would like to tell everyone in the forum that I own 2 programs that I can resize Avatar and Signatures.  If the Avatar or Signature is

animated it has to be saved in the GIF (.gif) format and there is also a 400k image size limit.   With the second program I can do any type of

Signature or Avatar no matter what size it is.  If anyone wants me to resize your Avatar or Signature please let me know in this link or PM

me.

nightperson

im wanting a new signature but dont no what let me think and i will let you know ok ty

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on March 09, 2006, 05:55:44 AM
im wanting a new signature but dont no what let me think and i will let you know ok ty

I worked on something for u Night... if u like......

I prefer to resize my own work... if u need it resized... lemme know... if u dont like it.. its allgood... I was jus playing around
with some clouds and shooting star ... trying to get the night affect.

Homer

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on March 10, 2006, 06:22:36 PM
Quote from: nightperson on March 09, 2006, 05:55:44 AM

I worked on something for u Night... if u like......

I prefer to resize my own work... if u need it resized... lemme know... if u dont like it.. its allgood... I was jus playing around
with some clouds and shooting star ... trying to get the night affect.

Tokens, nightperson asked me to insert your image into their profile as an avatar. In order to do this the image needs to be resized to no wider than 125 pixels. Do you want me to resize it or do you want to do it and upload the image at IS and give me the URL so I can fulfill this request?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

ty homer for doing this for me your a sweetie, that is so nice of token to do this for me and very pretty i love the siggy ty you both

Homer

You will have to wait for Tokens to reply to my post. Tokens doesn't want anyone resizing their work without permission. ;)

TmT

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 06:55:05 PM
You will have to wait for Tokens to reply to my post. Tokens doesn't want anyone resizing their work without permission. ;)

Go for it Tigah... I dont mind, Homer... :)

Homer

Homer

nightperson

wow im getting a late b-day and an early christamas present

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview