Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new game award badges

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

for shuffle bump....  :P

wattsmyname

Those are some of the strangest looking  badges that  Pogo has come out with. But I like them :D

bubblegum

what has pogo been smokeing lately anyway with some of those game award badges?  I still say the final one in poppa zoppa thats the chat icon looks like grandpa simpson on crack

Tiffany-Pamela

they are very dark, but ty for showing them :)) :)) :))

bobby

thanks for posting them, i tried to but it wouldn't let me copy and paste        new icon :))

Mary

love them a badge is a badge gimmie gimmie thanks  O0  :))

Lish

I like the vampire one but I have a feeling I won't be getting those- that game looks liek it sucks.

hades

nightperson

im going to try by hand till auto is out then it will take over im an auto person when it comes to getting the badges and ranks

SI

New challenge badges  spb.gif:

Poppa Zoppa super badge?

Spooky Slots?  Or maybe Shuffle Bump (would fit the dark theme)?

Phlinx or BattlePhlinx:

Aces High or maybe one of the Solitaires (First-Class or World-Class)?

Absolutely no clue on this one:

Sorry for the repeats, but here are the Shuffle Bump badges w/ chat icons:

nightperson

well they look great aleast they are coming up with nice badges now O0

blueroses

tigereyes

Quote from: DJ_SI on February 19, 2006, 02:55:36 PM
New challenge badges spb.gif:

Poppa Zoppa super badge?

Spooky Slots? Or maybe Shuffle Bump (would fit the dark theme)?

Phlinx or BattlePhlinx:

Aces High or maybe one of the Solitaires (First-Class or World-Class)?

Absolutely no clue on this one:

Sorry for the repeats, but here are the Shuffle Bump badges w/ chat icons:

Thanks for posting these. The 2nd badge is for Spooky Slots, the 3rd badge is for Battle Phlinx, the 4th badge is for Aces Up, and the 5th badge is the Jigsaw for next month. The Shuffle Bump badges look ugly.

pogohatesme

zzigzzag

jakethesnake

Thanks!  Those look beautiful!  I like the dark look to them.  Its a change from the cheery flower look of most other badges.  I like a little balance now and then!

SouthPadreIsland

Bree

Nice look for all the badges and thanks for the info!!

RC

The one with the spooky house and moon and bats, associated with being for Spooky Slots.. that was discovered quite awhile ago, even before last Halloween, and was thought to be for a new Spooky Slots badge then.. but of course Pogo went with the book of magic thing, the Spooky Spells badge, back then. So if it is gonna eventually be used for Spooky Slots, then that of course means it will be sitting around collecting dust for another 8 months or so, since that game only comes out in October. Either Pogo changed their mind on the badge and decided not to use this one at all, or maybe they will save it for something down the line.. if they do, hope they keep it in a safe place and remember where they put it.

I think the same thing for the Battle Phlinx one, was also found a long time ago.. perhaps for a challenge in that game, but I think they have since decided not to do weekly challenges for that since it would be pretty difficult to handle. So that one may be one for the Pogo trash bin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview