Started by pjl_tn,

Previous topic - Next topic

pjl_tn

Pogo announced in "Latest News":
February 21 
3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EST / 11:00PM GMT
WHAT: Challenge Social! "Badge Bonanza Badge Album"
GAME: PayDay Freecell
Be among the first people to earn the "Counting the Money Badge" from the newly released "Badge Bonanza Badge Album!" Meet other Premium Badgers who just got the new album in the Members Only rooms under the Social tab 

So I guess that means the next premium album comes out tomorrow.

Mary

hades

blueroses

mailwench

Quote from: pjl_tn on February 20, 2006, 12:12:20 PM
Pogo announced in "Latest News":
February 21 
3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EST / 11:00PM GMT
WHAT: Challenge Social! "Badge Bonanza Badge Album"
GAME: PayDay Freecell
Be among the first people to earn the "Counting the Money Badge" from the newly released "Badge Bonanza Badge Album!" Meet other Premium Badgers who just got the new album in the Members Only rooms under the Social tab 

So I guess that means the next premium album comes out tomorrow.

spb.gif spb.gif I'll drink to that!  YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ~~~  CHEERS Everyone!   spb.gif spb.gif

nightperson

good im on the wait side for them waiting,waiting,and waiting lol gl all

slidecage2222

man tonight is going to be like  XMAS  eve    we are will be waiting  like crazy  for tomorrow to come and ... hoping that the   pogo  teams leaves up a new book as a present tomorrow morning  LOL

Mr. Rasputia

If all these changes are to be made tomorrow morning, most likely Pogo will be down at least 2-3 hrs. :'(

slidecage2222

Quote from: l0c0 on February 20, 2006, 12:56:18 PM
If all these changes are to be made tomorrow morning, most likely Pogo will be down at least 2-3 hrs. :'(

pogo could shut down  for  4 hours    and it wouldnt bother  me   if   they gave us

the new book
spades ranks
and
shuffle puck 

i know there is no chance of all 3  coming at once.. (i be happy with the first 2)

Mr. Rasputia

bubblegum

sleep? can't sleep....must earn tokens for my gender confused mini.....oh no wait we can sleep thanks to the great help of pogo cheats...hehe :o

froggielover

yipeeee!!  i sure hope it's out tomorrow.. gotta spend my money that i'm hoarding, and why not give it to pogo!  those pesky dumb lookin badges are so fun to get  O0 

thanks for the info.. seriously.. can't wait!!    JUMPIN FER JOY

blueroses

Im so sad... Pogo doesnt accept PayPal for the books , and I cant buy the Album :'(

Jonathan

well i wont be getting it till the first of the month. I am on a fixed income and I will have to wait to put money on my refillable debit..

Who wants to give me a loan till the first? I can pay paypal....

SuzieQ2

That will be great if the new badge album comes out tomorrow spb.gif spb.gif   spb.gif drink up everybody, drinks are on me ;)

caroline196

Jonathan

never mind. I checked my card and for some reason i have 6$ extra on there lol so I will be able to get it after all  spb.gif sp.gf

nightperson

ok a badge a day but no cst on here lol ok know the question it say it room i hope we can all get in there for the badge dont say no time limit are im i reading this wrong a badge everyday just that one then the next going to be hard to get in them rooms refresh alot  gl all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview