This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot question

Started by SuzieQ2,

Previous topic - Next topic

SuzieQ2

I know I probably won't have to worry about winning a jackpot, but just in case I do get lucky, I have a question for the others that use autos.  If you win a jackpot and you have been using an auto, do you claim the prize or just ignore it?  Can pogo tell if we have been using an auto?  If so, how can they tell?  I am being very cautious using mine (I only use them about a half an hour at a time off and on throughout the day) 

Have a great day, everybody!! spb.gif

tigereyes

If you win don't claim it. They will know you were using an auto even if you only used it sometimes. They have java logs that's how they know if you were using an auto or not.

pogohatesme

Do a search of the threads before just starting new ones.....there's tons of topics on this already............don't claim it unless you wanna risk it because they do check your logs and they KNOW if you're using an auto

Bree

I would not claim it, because I do use the autos. :)

SuzieQ2

Thank you both for your replies.  Sorry, I didn't realize about the search feature.  This is my first time to a forum and I'm still learning.  Thank you for the information.  I will be sure to do a search before starting a new topic from now on.   :)

SuzieQ2

Thank you too, Bree.  I will not claim a jackpot if I happen to get lucky and win one.  (Like that's gonna happen, huh?)   :))

bubblegum

ha the most I've ever won from pogo is wallpaper and screen savers.  Most I'll ever win to.  So I say buy the autos and let her rip and take your mini on a shopping spree. 

Bree

Quote from: PogoCheatsNewbie10 on February 20, 2006, 03:59:01 PM
Thank you too, Bree. I will not claim a jackpot if I happen to get lucky and win one. (Like that's gonna happen, huh?) :))

You're welcome PogoCheats!!!! sp.gf

BoJangles

:-X Have several screen names I never cheat with, so in the rare event that I do win a JP, I can claim it.  :-X

tigereyes

I can't even get wallpapers and screensavers. I think I'll fall outta my chair if I ever do get one.  :))

hades

i have enough wallpapers to have my room looking like a pogo shrine if ever decided to put them up.lol  :P

bubblegum

hades

whats really bad is ive won the same wallpaper over and over as well.you think pogo might actually make one or two new ones.but my fav is the mahjong one...even tho i dont use that either its still the nicest one.

nightperson

lets get toether and paste it from one state to the other lol

hades

okay.i bet we will have enough left over too.  :P

nightperson

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview