This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what do u have to do to win more!

Started by froggielover,

Previous topic - Next topic

froggielover

ok listen... this seriously annoys me.. fortune bingo.. i've played 853 total games and only WON BINGO.... 22 freakin times!!  what am i doing wrong.. now i play using the auto and i play without it too.. but 22 bingo's out of 853????  .. hmrph.. driving me crazy!! 

pogohatesme

Play in empty rooms where you're the only person to get a bingo

hades

yes.just wait till like 4am and then go play bingo  spb.gif

froggielover

now why didnt i think of that..    that would be too easy now wouldn't it.. just wish i would have thought of that 853 games ago

Bree

Quote from: froggielover on February 20, 2006, 04:01:56 PM
now why didnt i think of that..    that would be too easy now wouldn't it.. just wish i would have thought of that 853 games ago

Too funny Froggie  :)).....I play early in the morning when they have less people in the rooms.  Good Luck!!

nightperson

that what i do go in early and find a room with no one in it

Mr. Rasputia

Playing on badge day also helps you win more due to less people in bingo O0

Fluffy756

Quote from: froggielover on February 20, 2006, 03:27:24 PM
ok listen... this seriously annoys me.. fortune bingo.. i've played 853 total games and only WON BINGO.... 22 freakin times!!  what am i doing wrong.. now i play using the auto and i play without it too.. but 22 bingo's out of 853????  .. hmrph.. driving me crazy!! 

Your best bet to get do this is on wed everyone is working on their badges, I been doing that for a while and almost done with the game.

fluffy

Tookie Tookie

Like was mentioned, always always play on Wednesdays. When I was working on that game, I always got at least 50 bingos every Wednesday. You'll find rooms where there are just 2 or 3 and you can share the bingos and win every one.

When there is a bingo challenge, make hay while the sun shines. There are so many extra rooms and oodles of empty rooms. You can rack up oodles of bingos in a challenge week.

Mary

froggielover

TY TY TY.. AWSOME TIPS... now lets see how many bingos i get from now on.. lol 

frumplebuns

Bingos used to be easier to get. In the beginning, 7 people could get in on a bingo. People started "sharing" bingos -- waiting until 6 people had a bingo -- then they'd ring the gong. Pogo changed it to 5 and eventually they cut the amount that could get in on a bingo to 3. When there was all the sharing going on, people could sit in a room all day and get bingos out the wazoo . . . I can remember sitting in a sharing room all day and got 75 bingos. I had a gas. It was really fun. But when Pogo switched it to only 3 wins, seems like the bickering got worse and the fun was gone. By that point in time I had around 1800 bingos and was close to the last badge. I ended up getting it and now I only go in there for a challenge badge. The hint of playing in the early hours of the morning works. Another thing I did was room hop. And don't forget if you're one away from bingo and someone rings the gong, cover that last number and hit the gong. Sometimes, you will find a "hidden bingo" . . . I've gotten quite a few that way.

Happy Gaminig!  sp.gf

froggielover

Quote from: frumplebuns on February 20, 2006, 07:19:15 PM
Another thing I did was room hop. And don't forget if you're one away from bingo and someone rings the gong, cover that last number and hit the gong. Sometimes, you will find a "hidden bingo" . . . I've gotten quite a few that way.

Happy Gaminig!  sp.gf

hey now thats cool..  i'll try that.   O0

Mary

Mommylov1216

I see your enjoying that smiley link froggie! I am glad at least one person liked the link

froggielover

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 20, 2006, 10:24:52 PM
I see your enjoying that smiley link froggie! I am glad at least one person liked the link

roflmao... yes i do mommylove... hehehehehe..  thank you.. i've very easily entertained and they sure do the job..    

Mommylov1216

Mary

i love them but could`nt find the big ones on the site  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview