This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm shocked..

Started by RC,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

For as long as Pogo has been down already, and for how long it's going to be down (for like 3 hrs), I'm completely shocked at the lack of people here talking about it. Usually the minute Pogo goes down, you could come here and see a thread already made with like a few dozen replies, all anticipating what's coming.. new game, new badge album, new features, etc. But I must say I commend all of your willpower to not talk about it.. and by doing so, ya made me do it.  :P

RC

Sure.. now ya do it on another thread at the same time I was writing this one.. and I waited so long too.

shadowlands2

ROFLMAO!!! I just started a thread like 30 seconds before this one...hehehehehe  :))

wattsmyname

RC

hades

perhaps pogo will add at least two things today  :P

RC

Very possible, and probable.

By the way.. how come I could not delete my first message? Right after I posted, and saw the other topic on the board, I came right back to this one and tried to delete it instead of keeping it up here.. but when I hit the delete button, it gave me a message that I could not delete messages on this board. If I can't delete my own messages, then why do I get a delete button on them? I actually have never tried deleting my own message before, didn't have a reason to until now.. but I know others have done it.. so what's up with that?  ???

*Angel*

I just wrote a message, and then deleted it.  Not sure what's up with that on your end.  Didn't even notice it until you mentioned it.

densbive

I will say it did take everyone a bit longer to post that it was down today. I was kind of shocked myself. But then the paranoia kicked in and I thought maybe it was just me....lol

RC

lol... I would have thought that too if I had only been getting the "cannot find server" page on IE, or the "problem loading page" with Firefox.. but the first thing I got was the green Pogo page announcing they were shutting down for 3 hours.. so I knew right away it wasn't just me  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview