This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any news when Spades makeover and SHUFFLE bump comes out

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

bra

I dont know if any of you have seen this or if it has already been posted, sry if it has been

Jonathan

wow, new album and lottso.... The test thingys are still there whats up with that?

slidecage2222

Quote from: Fluffy756 on February 21, 2006, 08:27:35 AM
Just let you know for the 65 games for First class S.  you need to win the game for it too count working on that one right now......

fluffy

that is just plan stupid... they should of made it  win     what is  65/4  LOL  ....  10 = 40      win  15 wins and get the badge

bubblegum

great I let my mini talk me into buy the new badge book....but going to have to wait till the first to get the payday free cell and first class autos..but oh well have enough to keep me busy until then.  Know how come pogo couldn't make the whole badge book out of the dozen or so autos I already have? LOL

slidecage2222

I highly doubt  spades makeovers  coming out

some  Talk i heard in some game rooms

Spades  wont come out till   Feb 28 or  March 7

and  the other news  what  might be real

Pogo will  release  a new  Album book  Every 10 weeks  with 10 badges in every book

slidecage2222

any news on when the  new spades  game comes out

tigereyes

It probably won't be out till next week. That would be my guess.

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on February 21, 2006, 04:06:32 PM
no info

thanks for update.... thought i would change the title of the post   instead of keep making new theads   :)

hades

well it was more then obvious it wouldnt be out this week.

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on February 21, 2006, 04:40:50 PM
well it was more then obvious it wouldnt be out this week.

never know.. pogo  might pulled the system down and tried to do it tomorrow ... guess got to wait another week.. at least we got the  album book today..

wonder if  it will effect shuffel bump from coming out next week

SI

Some Spades 2 info (to tide everyone over):

*Rank rumor* - a beta tester said that ranks appear to go off of the number of spades in your hand, not the number of tricks.  At the end of a game, it tells you how many spades you need to next rank (this might just be in beta, though).

Badge Order:
    * Fists of Spades Badge
    * Moon Doggie Badge
    * Trump Treat Badge
    * Pizza Pooch Badge
    * Spots & Spades Badge

Screenshot of a beta game:

Helen

I'm thinking that maybe all those other challenges we saw earlier that were "test" might be used for our personal challenges???

slidecage2222

heard some saying  this morning   spades is  really buggy and it wont be out till    Late march  or  April

:'(

Lish

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 22, 2006, 06:21:55 AM
heard some saying  this morning   spades is  really buggy and it wont be out till    Late march  or  April

:'(

:o :o :o :o

Mary

it will come when they get it ready  :) and dj great shot thanks  O0        spg.gif

Bree

DJ great shot of the what the new version of spades will look like.   O0

SouthPadreIsland

I'd rather wait until they have it great working order than messing up with all the bugs - pushing to get it out.  So patience is a virtue, but still anxious for a new game. spb.gif

slidecage2222

Bumping back to  Front page to see if there is any word  if   SPADES will be  release this week