This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any news when Spades makeover and SHUFFLE bump comes out

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

well i hope they wait till the bugs are out but you know pogo bugs will still be there a few anyhow but i cant wait

hades

all they did was apply a makeover and added badges.cant be that many bugs just from that.  :P

nightperson

any new game pogo has had some bugs in it  :-X

Helen

hades

slidecage2222

nightperson

well have to wait and see are wait till caroline can let us know

hades

RowdyOne

Feb.21---->Spades remake released.
Feb.28---->Shuffle Bump released.
March 14---->Club Pogo home page remke released---includes more user  customization.
March 21---->Turbo 21 remake released.
April 4th----->new game/update released.
April 11th--->New Premium album released.

here are some dates of updated stuff i ran into!  spb.gif

Tara

wooo hooooo sounds good to me...and then theres the March puzzle  7pm  CST tomoorrow

slidecage2222

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on February 27, 2006, 09:45:17 AM
March 14---->Club Pogo home page remke released---includes more user  customization.

I really wouldnt count on those dates  Since... spades makeover never came out   (thanks to the bug) and t he   ALbum badge was release without notice .... so i wouldnt count on those dates anymore   

Tara

I already made my mind up...if a new game comes out tomorrow Im staying home  :))  and if its just a makeover I am going to work   ;)

RowdyOne

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 27, 2006, 10:54:32 AM

I really wouldnt count on those dates  Since... spades makeover never came out   (thanks to the bug) and t he   ALbum badge was release without notice .... so i wouldnt count on those dates anymore   

Slider just because Pogo messed up  on the spades release dont blow everything out of proportion. I found that on a web site that has information on all Pogo releases and updates so if you feel they are wrong then go blame them not me i just thought i would go out of my way and post it for everyone. If you knwo where to get  the information from then YOU go find it and post it!!! as for as I"M concerned i have had it and through with  this.

slidecage2222

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on February 27, 2006, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 27, 2006, 10:54:32 AM

Slider just because Pogo messed up  on the spades release dont blow everything out of proportion. I found that on a web site that has information on all Pogo releases and updates so if you feel they are wrong then go blame them not me i just thought i would go out of my way and post it for everyone. If you knwo where to get  the information from then YOU go find it and post it!!! as for as I"M concerned i have had it and through with  this.

when did i say that i Blame you for  posting this  ???      and when  did i personally blame you for pogo not  going down this list...  if you took it as an attack  then  im sorry but it wasnt  meant as a personal attack..   this  info  is already posted here on another  fourm   and it was the same info that you posted  so    im not attacking you in putting down  any info ..........

nothing  i post or write on this site    should be considered a personal attack and i hope  almost everyone here does the same  cause  why would  someone want to go out and make  a personal attack  against anyone on this site is beyond me...

i think  it was just a misunderstanding  but  what i wrote no way counts for a personal attack  and if you took it as one  im sorry that you did   

pogohatesme

Thanks for the info Rowdy

SI

WAAAAAAAY too much drama going on...  No wonder Caroline decided to bow-out.  I think til things settle down I'm gonna keep my lips :-X when it comes to anything Pogo related...

nightperson

i look at it this way ty for the info if they come out they come out if not then well have to wait so here every1 have 1 of these spb.gif
gzzzzzzzzzz

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on February 27, 2006, 11:35:25 AM
i look at it this way ty for the info if they come out they come out if not then well have to wait so here every1 have 1 of these spb.gif
gzzzzzzzzzz

Thats exactly how I feel too...We all like to know whats happening ahead of time...but we all also know stuff happens  O0

Helen

Regardless of any information anyone gets, Pogo has the final say on everything and all we can do is tune in Tuesday mornings and see if they decided to give us a treat or not.

pogohatesme