Any news when Spades makeover and SHUFFLE bump comes out

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

I got a rank badge AT rank 5 for Battle Phlinx

Sudoku Quest is a new game

caroline196

Quote from: nymphy on February 21, 2006, 06:19:04 AM
It says there is new rank badges for Battle Phlinx, and the first one starts at rank 5. well Im on rank 7 so? Ummm, where is it. Look at all the new gamebook badges.

no extra badges have been added to battle phlinx,rank 5 has always been the 1st badge

nightperson

ok spades has not been updated to the new game board they show earlier  just have to wait

slidecage2222

caroline196

new badge album will be released by 6pm est today O0

apple

Monkey

Thanks Caroline! Sad that we have to wait that long though  :'( Heck, it's what, another  8 hours at most. Oh well, 8 hours to play Canasta and hopefully get about 200 or 300 red 3s.

apple

apple

clf05

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on February 21, 2006, 06:16:59 AM
Quote from: hades on February 21, 2006, 06:11:45 AM
the only thing new is if you click see all premium albums three pop up and say coming soon.lol

No, they have a blocked friends list now. And Lottso got the new cards and added ranks. and Sudoku Quest came out, although I'm unable to play it now. Spades 2 and the premium album will supposedly be coming out later.

where is the blocked friends list?

SouthPadreIsland

on ur friends list clf05 - nice option so that only people on ur friends list can see where u are!

Queenie

Thanks to Caroline for clearing up the pogo mess today!!  
O0
Can't wait for the new badge albums to come out.

Torn2pieces

Quotewhere is the blocked friends list?

It's on the very bottom of your friends list.

harley89

With all the goings on at pogo maybe they should ask the badgehelp staff for help they are awesome at fixing things

slidecage2222

Is the spades ranks still to come today or  has then been cancelled

mailwench

:-* :-* Thank you Caroline....now I can go back to bed and maybe when I wake up this time I will have new badges to work on!  Jeeez just like a delayed XMAS!

quiltingbee

any idea if this new album is free or premium?  i thought that the new premium album wasn't going to be out until april?

slidecage2222