Main Menu

Test badges?

Started by DebbieN,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

no test badges are NOT real
you will not win a badge by attempting to do any challenges

DebbieN

I did and it's in my album. I am sure they will remove it, but it's there!

JENNY28

well thats just so stupid why are they in everyones badge albums if they are for beta bit thick dont ya say

apple

Monkey

What's the point in activating them? You won't get a badge.

JENNY28

i completed 1 of badges b4 i knew abt u couldnt get a badge it says i have on all of them won all the badges 1 time 55/55 lmao

LadyDi

This seems kind of stupid for the majority of us who have not completed 2005, 2004, 2003 albums.  Looks as if you will have to choose your weekly personal challenge from books not completed or this "new" album.  Since I am midway through 2004/2003 (have completed 2005) it doesn't give me much of a choice -- would rather complete the yearly albums.

DARN!!

hades

heavenly

pogo is just really messed up right now obviously so all this speculation is kind of pointless.

princess2005

someone in the room i'm in won a badge and the tokens but the badge is the pogo p they give you when you first begin pogo

Monkey

Yes, which is why I don't understand why people are doing them. Lol. The Pogo P is the most plain badge ever.

princess2005

nightperson

back to canasta till spades badge are out gl all

Nymphy

nightperson

i just look in badge central  why are there 13 spades games in there are they for the badges say 314 day to complete :o

SouthPadreIsland

Maybe the Test Badges have something to do with beta testers they advertised for a few weeks ago?  Who knows though it could be just about anything, right?  LOL :D

nightperson

holly222

princess2005

yes it was wonderland i think they was doing the one where you have to get 100 rabbits

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview