Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Test badges?

Started by DebbieN,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: i1afriend on February 22, 2006, 03:29:26 PM
although this has nothing to do with "test badges" i do have a question for you...would you have a club pogo pass that you would be willing to let me have?

I love that...you know the post is in the wrong thread but you do it anyway...gotta respect that! (This one time...)

You need to have 25 posts to pm someone.  You cannot post your pogo name in the forum.   Therefore, until you can PM and give your pogo name to someone, unfortunately, I don't think anyone can give you a "pass".  Unless someone is willing to post their email addy in here (which i don't think is the smartest thing to do), you are out of luck.  I will tell you, however, I do have 3 to give away...once you have the required # of posts, feel free to PM me your info. 

Good Luck to you... sp.gf

pup1032

i was hoping that they were for real been bice to get those and have 313 days left to complete hard working on em when u work outta town and no comp to play on road  :'(

pogohatesme

This is in the latest news section as one of the letters to the editor:

What Happened to My Test Badge?

On Tuesday i went to the page to check out the new premium badge you were offering and low and behold I think I saw something else... either I was hallucinating or they were really there.... I had a whole page of test badges showing.... It said i could play them in place of a weekely challenge... I did....and that evening they were all gone... disappeared from sight... even the one I had earned for my weekly challenge was gone.... could you please explain what they were... what we were supposed to do with them... if we did it where did credit go... or was i just seeing things.... they looked like tons of fun... except they had no badge like the other challenges... instead all of them were represented by the pogo p....would really like to know if this is a strange new side affect of my Pogo addiction or if they were really there.... thanks...

Editor: Many apologies! We inadvertantly let a bunch of "test" challenges appear on the site and some folks saw them and played them and earned "test" badges. Once we figured out what we'd done, we worked to remove the challenges from the site, and also the badges. We removed the badges because they were "placeholder" badges. On the plus side, you did get to keep any token payouts you may have earned!

Jackpotloser

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 24, 2006, 04:43:21 AM
This is in the latest news section as one of the letters to the editor:

What Happened to My Test Badge?

On Tuesday i went to the page to check out the new premium badge you were offering and low and behold I think I saw something else... either I was hallucinating or they were really there.... I had a whole page of test badges showing.... It said i could play them in place of a weekely challenge... I did....and that evening they were all gone... disappeared from sight... even the one I had earned for my weekly challenge was gone.... could you please explain what they were... what we were supposed to do with them... if we did it where did credit go... or was i just seeing things.... they looked like tons of fun... except they had no badge like the other challenges... instead all of them were represented by the pogo p....would really like to know if this is a strange new side affect of my Pogo addiction or if they were really there.... thanks...

Editor: Many apologies! We inadvertantly let a bunch of "test" challenges appear on the site and some folks saw them and played them and earned "test" badges. Once we figured out what we'd done, we worked to remove the challenges from the site, and also the badges. We removed the badges because they were "placeholder" badges. On the plus side, you did get to keep any token payouts you may have earned!

How nice of them to allow you to keep the tokens!!! dingbats

Jonathan

i didnt get one, it wouldnt allow me to do it since i had allready done my personal  :'(

slidecage2222

I wonder if these  TEST badges are    Badges  that will come out in the  FUTURE o

Jonathan

IndianLover

Hmmm as of yesterday the one i did is still in my album.... an someone else's also was still there.

Jonathan

i have seen quite a few of them around as well. They can take the opportunity to get them off of the site, but for the ones that have them already they would have to manually remove them. That would take hours and maybe even days, so its the same thing with the ride the tide challenge. if you got it feel lucky and cherish it forever./....

hades

lol its just a regular club pogo badge tho.why feel lucky about having it?  ???

nightperson

im just ready for them to come out with it >:(

hades

ProudDadOfOne

I am cornfuzzled also. I'm about as confuzed as someone trying to stand in the corner of a round room lol. Maybe they mean waiting for the new badges for the new games to come out. I cant even finish the new ones or the older ones as it is. I need more time!

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview