This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Lottso cards

Started by shasta,

Previous topic - Next topic

shasta

Just signed into lottso and they have added new lottso cards to the game. Wasn't there yesterday.

Shasta

caroline196

lottso isnt well either lol
some new cards,but that isnt right either
all the old cards should have gone and replaced with others
pogos gone nuts today lol

shasta

They are even showing the winners profile at the end of the game.

harley89

caroline196

Monkey

And make my addiction suffer? Heck no! 3 hours was long enough  :P

shasta

Monkey

pjl_tn

Lottso badges are back in my album but I just checked & I'm still at 50 of 50; however, some say they're at ? of 100; so who knows - typical Pogo!

caroline196

stats will changes once you have played a few games O0

bra

i guess theres another glitch because i seen someone with all the new badges for today. Dont try anything bad because you might lose all your badges if you get caught.

uh-huh

I also saw a name with all the badges in lottso but they only have 53 badges period and have been a member since 2001  definately doesnt look like a cheater.

caroline196

Quote from: bra on February 21, 2006, 10:07:14 AM
i guess theres another glitch because i seen someone with all the new badges for today. Dont try anything bad because you might lose all your badges if you get caught.

i dont there is a glitch,i think where some peopl are so addicted to lottso,they have played so much they would have recieved all the new badges today

apple

caroline196

quite easily
once you get to rank 50,everytime you finish a game,you would get lottso balls added to your total
some people like lottso so much they dont stop once they finished the game

RC

Quote from: caroline196 on February 21, 2006, 05:16:43 AM
lottso isnt well either lol
some new cards,but that isnt right either
all the old cards should have gone and replaced with others
pogos gone nuts today lol

I don't think that was ever the plan. They were just adding new cards to include some of the other games since there have been so many new ones since Lottso first came out, I don't think they were gonna replace any of the other game cards.. now the game has cards representing a lot of Pogo games instead of just a select few.

By the way, even though I saw some full rooms that say they have 20 people in them, did anyone notice now when you play Lottso and are between rounds, the leader board goes all the way up and has room for like 30 names there now instead of 20.. are these rooms gonna be expanded to be able to have 30 people play at once? Not that it really matters to me though, I never like playing in rooms with other people in this game, like it better to be alone in a room and get all the points and spins myself.  ;D

kgansor

*dies* I cant believe they added more ranks, now instead of 50 there are 100! how am i ever going to get there im not even to rank 12 yet. wow.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: kgansor on February 21, 2006, 04:51:24 PM
*dies* I cant believe they added more ranks, now instead of 50 there are 100! how am i ever going to get there im not even to rank 12 yet. wow.

If I'm not mistaken, this is something we knew about for at least a week by now and there are other topics already discussing this exact same subject.

SAINTHIPPO EDIT: Once again, Homer is on the ball in terms of merging topics. Well done!

caroline196

well i for one am glad lottso has doubled its ranks
i adore the game
its a year since lottso came out now
doesnt time fly spb.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview