This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wonderland woes...

Started by NovemberBride,

Previous topic - Next topic

NovemberBride

Anyone having problems with getting credit for tokens on WM? Could it be that I have a challenge activated on the premium badge book?

hades

NovemberBride

Ah-ha! Thanks!! hmm... this one will take a while....

foxx

I don't know if the other challenge would have anything to do with it...Someone in chat today was giving their progress as 1234/3000 and 100/130 or something like that, which led me to believe s/he was doing two challenges at once...

But here is a "stupid-me" comment...Today was only the second time I have attempted to play this mindless game and was PO'ed because I wasn't getting credit or any tokens...I decided to read the instructions (go figure) and discovered you only get tokens if the white rabbit makes it down the hole...Duh! 
(Go ahead you guys, make fun!)

The moral of the story is...not quite sure.  But you would think Pogo needs to be paying royalties to Lewis Carroll's estate with such a blatant rip-off...

Sorry...apparently, a little spiteful! 

smokyrain

Once I caught onto the rabbit has to go down the hole I then made progress. I also realized that using the hint lots helps
and the more you play the faster it goes as you get special cookies then that help you such as the wild cookie, and the match cookie.

But I also tried the auto and wow I had to say thats a fantastic auto. Just clears them all every time.

So with the auto and myself playing only took me an hour maybe to complete.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview