This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland Memoriies challenge

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I tried playing Wonderland Memories fort the 1st time today and have discovered that this weeks challenge is going to be difficult, if not impossible, to get without an auto. I am trying not to use auto's for awhile because my account was flagged a few weeks ago for calling someone, who was harassing me, an a$$h@le. Apparently the matches you make in that game only count towards the badge if the rabbit goes down the hole. I can't get my rabbit close to the hole...much less down the darn thing. Can anyone offer any advice for playing this game well enough to get this badge?  I need help desperately!!!!! ??? :(

Thank you in advance for your help,   Ginger

Jonathan

well I can tell you the following:

Instead of clicking submit keep clicking cookies till it says all found, and then if it says all found right click. If you havent gotten all found yet make a guess you dont get any penalties for guesses.

Also use the swap cookie if you have it for the rabbit cookies to get to the gole quicker although the rabbits dont count towards your rank.. If you have any more questions pm me I am on rank 20 and can prob. answer any questions...... spb.gif

dogbert

It goes a lot quicker after you've gotten to the 4th round, then you can use all the helps (swap, match, etc...)  I remember having a hard time at first to complete a game, but it gets much easier the further along in the game you get.

caroline196

not hard to play wonderland,once you worked it out,took me 30 mins to complete and thats without an auto ( i never use them)
stick with easy level till you get used to it and gl to u O0

hades

SexySagittarian

THank you all.  I will try for the badge again....armed, this time, with my new and improved knowledge of the game   O0

missminimouse

rabbit cookies and "nice find"'s make you move a little faster towards the hole,   although rabbit cookies don't count towards cookie counts.

crankycook

I have finished that game. the best i can tell you, is don't use the queen cookies,they take up to much time, ( my opinion anyway), right click, when you get a match, I also didn't go for the big chain matches, if it matched i clicked it lol, also i only used the rabbits when i was close to the hole. everyone has there own way of playing, this is what worked for me, maybe it will help someone.

Mary

cookies 2,3, and 4 are good cookies to make your rabit go faster uncheck #1 and after you get each one after 4 game goes faster and easier make long chains when you can  O0

jrzydvl

i finally unchecked the 1st cookie the stupid queen game kept slowing me down and after that i think 30 mins total and i had the badge and soon ill be done with this game

Momof5

The only cookies i keep checked are the rank 2 and 3 cookies......one matches with the cookies and the other finds them all.

Lish

try to use the swap with the rabbit cookies- it will move you along much faster.

nightperson

i just let the auto doing the running didnt take no time

Mary

lol night thata the easy way  O0 i agree with you seen way to many cookies  :))  :))  :))

hades

i hate the rabbits they take away from the cookies. they make the game end faster but it wont make your progress go to fast.

SI

Quote from: hades on February 23, 2006, 01:52:07 PM
i hate the rabbits they take away from the cookies. they make the game end faster but it wont make your progress go to fast.

I agree with you Hades.  Wish you could "uncheck" those like all the other special cookies, but that would make life too easy.

While on the topic, anyone else notice that they keep track of how many rabbits or queens you get?  I wonder why they do that, since it's not for anything special.  Also, anyone know if they fixed the "Queen Defeated" count?  Not that it matters, really; I play with that one unchecked.  Just call it curiosity >:D

Mary

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SUEOAKLEY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview