PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:36:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badges

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

>:D >:D >:D I love tumblebees!  wooooooooohooooooooooooo been a long time since I've played it!  Can't wait  spb.gif spb.gif

ClingFree

Okay .. truth .. I had a heckuva time winning 3 checkers games in a row. And I didnt do it by resigning .. I didnt double browse. I did it the "old fashioned" way (Lotsa cussing and walking away)

I love TumbleBees, but the wording of the challenge .. I really dislike having to count on an amount of tokens to get a badge - its left so much up to chance. I can get a jp spin on any level in that game (It was what I played before I went Club) - but grrrr @ needing a certain amount of tokies on the spin.

jakethesnake

Yeah, I'll agree with that.  There is nothing worse than working your butt off to get a JP spin, only to win 30 tokies and not get the credit.  I didn't work for all that just to get a chance to earn some credit.  Oh well.  What are you gonna do, eh?

PogoCrazyMomma

Well wonderland was easy for me but I can't get checkers for the life of me. Some challenges are very easy for some players and some are very hard to others.  I absolutely cannot win a euchre game or spades, and checkers is very hard for me to win (among others) but others are a breeze, so I think they take into consideration all the players like me who don't find all the games easy. Goodness I wouldn't ever want to think about having to catch 300 Fireflys in GB?!?! Please don't speak of such a horror again  :o  that game is just awful!!!!!  :)) the pogo spies may see that and get bad ideas  :))

RC

I do agree with the spins thing.. what, Pogo can't come up with any other thing for you to need to get in a challenge than a certain amount on a spinner? I say if they can't come up with something game related, something you get by playing the game, whether it be a certain number of something like balloons, seafood, words, tokens, etc.. something you have control over and know what it takes to get the challenge.. and not some stupid random spinner giving you a specific amount.. then just don't even make a challenge in that game in the first place and do something a little more practical.

pogocheater25

tumble bees is one of my least favorite games. i only play it when there is a chellenge

wagnerb43

spb.gif
does anyone know of an easy way to win the badge in hearts where you have to
win 30, 100 games.  this will take forever.  it's from the 2003 challenges.
sp.gf

mailwench

Quote from: wagnerb43 on March 02, 2006, 03:18:10 AM
spb.gif
sp.gf

>:D >:D Yes....find a good friend you trust and let them help you...I just got mine and it took the both of us a very long time!  good luck!  >:D >:D

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: mailwench on March 02, 2006, 03:36:01 AM
spb.gif
sp.gf

>:D >:D Yes....find a good friend you trust and let them help you...I just got mine and it took the both of us a very long time!  good luck!  >:D >:D
hahahahahahahahaha.............I think you are talking about me?????? >:D >:D :-* :-* :-* :-*

mailwench

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 02, 2006, 03:43:28 AM
Quote from: mailwench on March 02, 2006, 03:36:01 AM
spb.gif
sp.gf

hahahahahahahahaha.............I think you are talking about me?????? >:D >:D :-* :-* :-* :-*

:))You got that right Tiffy....I would not have done it without you!!!!!   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  O0

nightperson

set for 25 and go from there it does take awhile

lambchops

Both were easy and I too do it the legit way (I don't use autos--won't pay for them).  I guess it helps, though, when both of the games are ones you've enjoyed in the past.  In fact Tumble Bees is one that I've gotten most of the badges for already...or at least when they opened it up to finishing old badges. 

chunkster

I play challenges without autos. I only use autos for rank badges when I get tired of tedious games. They are too easy though. But so many people go into hissy fit mode and complain thier pants off when they are hard (remember that stellar sweeper win 100 perfect games incident?) I like the harder ones...even if it is to catch so many flies in greenback...at least its something to do during downtime rather than these new ones that take like 10 minutes to finish.

foxx

eeewww...but greenback?  Yuk.  I am so happy I am done with '03 and '04's challenges...it seemed like every other one was greenback.  That game takes absolutely no skill...its just pure luck.  Ride the Tide is another one, but at least there is some sort of strategy to it...plus it makes a fantastic drinking game... ;)

pogohatesme

The harder challanges are better.  I've been get my challenges done on Wed nights because they've been easy lately.  I also think though, that making the challenges like this weeks Tumble Bees, where you have to rely on that stupid JP spinner is horrible!  Make me play 100 games or something......but to have to rely on getting 40 and over tokens when the damn thing only gives out 30 is just wrong lol

nightperson

badgemad

the challnges were so easy i had done both of them within an hour and within 5 i had got the meep meep super badge, could do with a badge marathon  >:D spb.gif

nightperson

hmmm can you redue the book badge to get the meep meep

Bree

Quote from: nightperson on March 03, 2006, 06:14:20 AM
hmmm can you redue the book badge to get the meep meep

Yep Nightperson you can redo the badge book to get the meep meep badge.   :)

chunkster

Haha I was playing Tumble Bees for my badge on Wednesday and some person said 'I noticed that you get 40 tokens or more when you get to  the bonus round.' Uh don't you have to get to the bonus round to get any spin?!?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview