This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone wanna play speculation

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Personally, I hope that none of the current badge games get added badges. I've already had enough of them.

jakethesnake

The only one I wouldn't mind having more of is WCS.  You would think with two different solitaires that I would get tired, but no.  I finished WCS completely by hand and would be more than happy to do it again!  But any other game and I'd pass on more ranks, since none of them are finished.

pogocheater25

they should just make all games with badges would be a lot funner :)

simpsons99

hades

Helen

Quote from: hades on February 26, 2006, 12:14:49 AM
i dont think they will.

Don't give them any ideas. That would just be another money making scheme for them.

caroline196

there will be plenty of new and revamped games this year
this will be my last post for a while (who knows how long)
as i have been recieving threatening mail,i will no longer be posting here for a while,so ctach you all another time...maybe
hagd all and keep safe

Bree

Sorry you will be leaving Caroline and I hope we see you back real soon.  :'(

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on February 26, 2006, 04:18:14 PM
as i have been recieving threatening mail,i will no longer be posting here for a while,so ctach you all another time...maybe
hagd all and keep safe

Geez Caroline, that plain sucks!! Hope you'll be ok and the mail will stop. Thanks for all the info you've given us. We'll miss you and hopefully you'll be back real soon.

Homer

hagd all and keep safe

Sorry to hear you are being harrassed. I suggest you forward all threats to the proper authorities. You can report them to their ISP's and local law enforcement.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

hagd all and keep safe

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that someone would be doing that to you......your such a kind and friendly person.....we'll all miss you

Mary

jakethesnake

Caroline!!  Nooo!  I will miss you!  I'm sure we will all miss you!  I'm sorry to hear about the problem someone is causing for you!  I hope you can come back sometime soon!

Mary

probley those idots that where in here sayin all that stuff about her and her info  >:(

Helen

Quote from: mama on February 26, 2006, 06:05:19 PM
probley those idots that where in here sayin all that stuff about her and her info  >:(

Let's not start speculating and adding fuel to the fire please.

jakethesnake

Hmm.  I don't know.  But I'm not happy!  I always enjoyed it when Caroline would come around and share what was going on.  Even if she turned out to be incorrect (since pogo can't seem to get things together sometimes).  It was better than not knowing anything!  Some people are just plain psycho.  I don't know why someone would get so crazy about pogo that they would send threatening mail.  I mean, I'm crazy for pogo, but NEVER in that way.  GRRR to the jerks who drove her away from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :'(

PogoThorn

I agree. Sharing information is nothing to get all weird about. Caroline and others have been very helpful. There is something really wrong (not to mention illegal) about threatening someone through email - and over pogo - geeeeez.
I am very sorry to hear this, Caroline, and do as Homer said...report them!
Please be safe and come back soon!

Rose

hades

im just curious how do you get threatened over a computer? i mean its not like anyone can see you or anything so anything the people type is just empty words.what can anyone really do over the net...beat up your smileys or do something to your fonts? eh well

SexySagittarian

hagd all and keep safe

This just makes me furious. I really hope that you are reporting the sick SOB's to the authorities Caroline

SI

Quote from: hades on February 26, 2006, 10:52:57 PM
im just curious how do you get threatened over a computer? i mean its not like anyone can see you or anything so anything the people type is just empty words.what can anyone really do over the net...beat up your smileys or do something to your fonts? eh well

Actually, you'd be surprised...  Through the course of my network security studies, I took several classes in computer forensics.  Even something as minor as someone finding out your email address could cause trouble (which is why you never want to post or register ANYWHERE ON THE 'NET with your ISP-related address; always have a webmail account that you can use).

Take care & good luck Caroline.  As with most of the people on here, I always appreciated the information you shared.  Remember: the only way to stop cyber-crime is to fight & report it.  Be sure to save the emails you received, as well as to print them out for the authorities.  As Homer said, report them to both their ISP & yours.  Also, forward the messages to their email server's abuse accout (abuse@__________.___).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview