Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone wanna play speculation

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Quote from: DJ_SI on February 26, 2006, 11:36:51 PM

Even something as minor as someone finding out your email address could cause trouble

in any scenario cant you just block anyone from sending you mail? there are plenty of ways to ignore idiots online  :)

IndianLover

:'( tc Caroline, We will miss you. You have given us alot of great information. I am sry to hear of your problems. Boy, people can be real (Bleep, Bleep) since i can't say it lol. I hope your back real soon!!!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: hades on February 27, 2006, 04:11:11 AM
Quote from: DJ_SI on February 26, 2006, 11:36:51 PM

Even something as minor as someone finding out your email address could cause trouble

in any scenario cant you just block anyone from sending you mail? there are plenty of ways to ignore idiots online  :)

I think his point is that even with as little info as your email address someone who knows the right tricks or sites can find out so much more about you as far as phone numbers, addresses, etc.

Helen

Quote from: hades on February 26, 2006, 10:52:57 PM
im just curious how do you get threatened over a computer? i mean its not like anyone can see you or anything so anything the people type is just empty words.what can anyone really do over the net...beat up your smileys or do something to your fonts? eh well

If they happen to know her Pogo screen name they can keep reporting her for TOS violations just to be nasty. That may have been one possibility. I don't blame her for laying low for a while.

hades

i understood the point but as i said the odds of it going that far are remote at best. but if someone who was that into threatening wouldnt stop just from her stopping the posting on here.

Sanctuary

Caroline, I am so sorry to hear that people have been sending you horrible mails. Just know that you are extremely loved by so many members on this board and not just because you have the best insider info. I hope you catch whoever is doing it and I wish you all the best.  ;)

Thunder

Quote from: caroline196 on February 26, 2006, 04:18:14 PM
there will be plenty of new and revamped games this year
this will be my last post for a while (who knows how long)
as i have been recieving threatening mail,i will no longer be posting here for a while,so ctach you all another time...maybe
hagd all and keep safe
carolineI am so sorry to hear about all this happing to you. I know a few other people who were getting threating emails and we know who thay were comming from and i got a feeling thay might be from the same person or people. you are gonna be missed alot please come back don't let Jelous people run you off. :'(

eyesofthewizard

Quote from: caroline196 on February 26, 2006, 04:18:14 PM
there will be plenty of new and revamped games this year
this will be my last post for a while (who knows how long)
as i have been recieving threatening mail,i will no longer be posting here for a while,so ctach you all another time...maybe
hagd all and keep safe
you wiil be missed we love you caroline write back soon

bobby

nightperson

caroline sry to here this hun i will miss your post very much sry this is going on you are so very nice and always letting us know stuff i hope you come back soon please dont stay away

justahumping

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview