This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For the person that bought me the new album

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I cant thank you enough for you kind gesture... I have had a really hard week, my sister was in a bad accident and were still not sure on her condition. The surprise of the gift really made my day.  Im sorry, I dont recognize the pogo name, for on this site we dont talk about them.  I know it sounds silly, but it was like getting a dozen roses unexpectedly.....
Bless you for thinkin of me

Holly

pogohatesme

I'm sorry to hear about your horrible week Holly.......I hope everything is ok...your in my thoughts and prayers...as is the kind person who gave you this great gift

hades

foxx

Sorry to hear about your sister, Holly...
You need to know all of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

nanners

May God speed her recovery.. heres a  ((HUG)) for you and her..
Nancy

Mary

congrats on the album  O0  so very sorry7 about your sister may god be with her and your family  :)

PogoCrazyMomma

So sorry to hear about your sister, may god be with her and your family. I am praying for you, and for her to recover.

Bree

Sorry to hear about your sister Holly and I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

LastCall

Holly
 I will say prayers for your sister
         I have experinced the same thing but things turned out well
                 just know I will have you mentioned in a Mass for Gods help
                      to give you and your family more hope.  God bless your sister I hope she will be okay

pogocheater25

I hope your sister will be ok. you can have it much worse tho my father has had cancer for 7 years he has been very close to death many times. every year or so it seems to come back I am very glad he is with us today but i always worry for what will happen in the future.

froggielover

i have a prayer chain.. i will add you and your family to the list..  i hope all is going well. 

Homer

Gee holly not sure what to say. I hope things go ok for your sister. You sure have had it rough.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shadowlands2

Hiya Holly
I have never spoken to you personally hun but I would just like to say thatmy thoughts are with you and your family..I really hope things improve for you..you have had it rough hun you deserve some good luck and happiness in your life.
Just reading this post bought a tear to my eye..It is so nice to know that even though many of us will never meet or see one another that so much love and compassion can be shown to eachother when there are times of need..
God bless to all my virtual friends..life wouldnt be the same without you
Bright blessing
shadowlands xxx

Jackpotloser

nightperson

holly my prayers are with you hun to you and your family im hoping everything get better for you and your i lost a sister in oct to some1 that was i dont know but she took my sister life but im prayer my butt off for your so that you may have many more times together if there is anything you need are just want to talk please let me know im here hun here to you and your family  :-* :-* and hugs to

Helen

holly222

Again, thank you all for the kind words.  To be honest I dont have many friends here.  We are military, and when you do find a true friend they move and you lose contact so fast.  I am glad I have my friends here. 
Thank you
Just for lisioning......
And forgive my spelling..... Not so good at it....

Holly

Bree

Growing up and Airforce Brat I know how hard it is to keep friends when you move a lot.  So you are very welcome Holly and we will always be your family.  If you ever need help you know where we are.   :)

apple

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview