Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Furtune Bingo

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

for rank in this game is it the bingo are the # of balls played tyia

foxx

It is the # of bingos...unfortunately!   ;)

nightperson

nightperson

ok another question what is the best way to get the ranks in here 1, 3 are 6 cards , blackout i have been plaing in the less ppl in the room but would like to get the bext way tyia

pogohatesme

Quote from: nightperson on February 25, 2006, 03:03:28 PM
ok another question what is the best way to get the ranks in here 1, 3 are 6 cards , blackout i have been plaing in the less ppl in the room but would like to get the bext way tyia

the 1 card speedy or 6 card speedy would be my guess....playing in empty rooms works great too

nightperson

ok ty well this week there is a badge in there but going for it next week when the badge day come and i do try the early morning time to very nice to which they had rooms where you can go private

hades

lately bingos been crowed at like 4am too  :-\

PogoCrazyMomma

just my two cents but bingo (my fav. game) sucks for ranks. I did the prem. badge the other night where you had to play in a speedy six card and the least crowded room had 30+ people I played for about 3 hrs. with not a single bingo. It seems like I'll never get 200 bingos to get a rank badge, right now I only have like 106. But it is a little better in the morning and if you find a room with only a few people it is easier to get bingos then when you're in a room with 35 other people. The best time to up your bingos is when it is a weekly challenge and there are tons of rooms open, towards the end of the challenge week many rooms will have a lot less people. I got quiet a few the last time it was a weekly challenge. :)

Shady Lady

I'm almost done with my last rank. I've got about 50 bingos to get to 3000. I did it by sharing. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll give you more info.

hades

theres a few ranks left after the last badge.wonder if its even worth doing them  :-\

Tara

No....theres no use doing them....lol  If u have ur badges dont worry about it...u can finish the last few games with bingo weekly challenges...I doubt they will add badges to that game but u never know.

wattsmyname

I agree if I never have to play Bingo again I will be very happy.

player

I bet they add ranks to this game.  But I hope not.

wattsmyname

I would not be surprised to see more ranks added. But god I hope not. :'(

Tara

All I have is the 1st badge....but I jump rooms in speedy blackout...as soon as games over I move and play catch up and keep on going...Ive done the share thing before...but I get bored sittin there for a whole game

hades

im only 96 bingos away from my last badge now  :)

Tara

SexySagittarian

hades

thank you.  ;D

but trust me it was a painnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and hard finding near empty rooms

SexySagittarian

I know what you mean hades  I need the last 900 for my final badge... I'm waiting for the next bingo challenge. I got 1000 during the last challenge >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview