Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Furtune Bingo

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

SexySagittarian

hades

the firsttwo badges in bingo are really nice too.i dunno what they were thinking about the last one.

SexySagittarian

They were thinking that they didn't want us to get it! spg.gif

SaintHiρρo

Wait, you mean all this time Bingo had badges? I've been avoiding this game and it has badges!  >:(

Actually I knew it had badges, just didn't like playing that many games of Bingo and all those times I would be close but someone beat me to the punch. Congrats on being so close!

StrawberrySoda

So, I'm sitting there playing Bingo for the newest Premium Badge and lo and behold, I get a BINGO! Well, of course I am pleased because prior to that, I had been getting 20-30 tokens a game and to reach 2,500 tokens at that rate would take the two weeks alloted :o

I bang the gong and my name comes up there and lo and behold again, I am berated for not allowing others to "share" with me my BINGO! With furrowed brow, I sat amused and stunned at being scolded for not sharing, like I'm a kid not sharing my candy with my little brother.

Is there such a thing as "sharing" a BINGO!(?) I've been playing this game for some time and though I am not a tortured player, I do not come out of the room with BINGO's up the wazoo, if you know what I mean. In other words, I do not want to share my BINGO! with anyone even at the risk of coming off as selfish, a brat or not being a so-called team player, which is what I was chided about.

I'd appreciate any information anyone has to offer on the subject.

Rina--A Non-Sharing BINGO! "brat."

cindylou2

I don't post much but this one about sharing in bingo always gets me. Pogo themselves says sharing isn't allowed it's against their rules. So now when the players start scolding and yelling at me I tell them back off or I'll report them for cheating, it usually will shut them up and they leave me alone.

wattsmyname

mailwench

>:D >:D  Sharing a bingo......what a concept!  I'm not sharing bingo (I only have 9 in my record) with anyone!  I get a bingo....I hit the gong!!!  lmao of course chat is always off so I reallly don't care if they like it or not!   >:D

StrawberrySoda

Thanks for the feedback. I am not going to share my BINGO with anyone no matter what. Also, it's good to know that it's against the rules. Some people, you know? ???

pogohatesme

I never share anyway....because Pogo only lets 3 people claim a bingo...and you never know how many people have on but don't announce it...I've lost out on Bingos before

Jinx55

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 28, 2006, 04:37:03 AM
I never share anyway....because Pogo only lets 3 people claim a bingo...and you never know how many people have on but don't announce it...I've lost out on Bingos before

Ditto  8)

ClingFree

The ONLY time Ive ever shared a Bingo is when a friend and I were in an empty room during the last challenge. I dislike the game, dislike playing it - darn my badge addiction - and well, to be honest, I like getting the regulars mad at me!!   :))  Yeah, Okay not the most mature thing Ive ever done, but WOW its fun  ::)

PogoCrazyMomma

I have shared a couple of times, but only when I come into a room and they ask nicely and aren't rude.  I would never ask to share as I don't care either way, but it really only works good when there is only a handful of people in the room , and when there are too few ppl the tokens you get for the bingo go way down to like 50 or in a one card room 25.  But as some hate sharing, others hate room hopping.  Everyone has their own way of playing, but for me I mostly just pick a room, play, and mind my own business about what's going on around the room.   :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview