Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

questions about things......

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

couldnt figure out what to put this under so i just started a new one
shady i have a question
the pics you have been doing for chad the trucks and cars have you been doing them only in psp because someone wants me to make something and i think i can figure it out but not sure if you were doing all your stuff like that in psp
thanks
tami

Shady Lady

All PSP. I found a picture tube of the car at http://www.psptubedepot.com/artists/nr/restlessconcepts.htm most of the car & vehicle tubes are on pages 4 & 5

I used the magic wand and freehand selection to select the red of the car. Then made 2 copies Shift + D. Then, added noise 30, 40 , 50. I used the visman natural sparkle to add glitter to each car while I had the red selected.

Here is the background I used. I opened it and copied it as a new layer.  Just use the free rotate and rotate it in each of the frames to make it move.

I used the text tool to put his name in and after promoting to layer used visman natural sparkle while I had the name selected.

Then, I added a frame. I made the red one but there are lots of them on the web.

nightperson

Shady Lady

PS. I also added noise to the name. After I promoted it to a layer and before adding the sparkle.

Bree

Quote from: nightperson on February 26, 2006, 06:53:42 AM
all i can say wtg all the new siggy looking good

Night, I see a little x right under you signature, is there something that is suppose to be there?

nightperson

Quote from: Bree on February 26, 2006, 12:42:02 PM
Quote from: nightperson on February 26, 2006, 06:53:42 AM
all i can say wtg all the new siggy looking good

Night, I see a little x right under you signature, is there something that is suppose to be there?

i dont know i just remove my b-day that is all i dont see it

nightperson

ok bree does it look ok now i think i didnt remove all the b-ay thingy

macktami95

can anyone tell me what a candybar doll is and flaming pear please i really want to make this siggy but it takes those and i have no clue what they are
thanks
tami

Shady Lady

macktami95

thanks shady
i think im getting myself in over my head here with some of these tuts i dont know what half this stuff is but they are just so nice i want them lol
i dont know why i would need a doll thing for a surfboard siggy
have you tried or used this stuff before?

Shady Lady

No. I did a search when you asked about them. To find out what they were. If you want, post the link to the tutorial you're wanting to do. I'll check it out and see why you need it.

macktami95

ok here it is thanks if it only takes you to the main page of the group on the left is a list of tuts its the surfboard one like the 4th one down i think
thanks alot
tami
http://groups.msn.com/NSWTutsTubes/surfboardsiggie.msnw

Shady Lady

Just took a quick look at it. The doll holds the surf board. When you make dolls, you can make them male or female, in cute, sexy, biker, frilly, etc clothes. Check out the sites I posted to see the different looks you can make.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview