This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about some rumors...

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Okay, just to preface my post: I realize that rumors burn through Pogo faster than kindling in a forest fire.  However, the game room I entered was all "abuzz" about the subject.  Some ppl said that a Pogo employee shared the info, others that it was posted on an "exclusive" forum (they named the site, but I don't want to get into trouble lol).  Either way, I figure that it's bunk, but on that 0.00001% chance that it's true...

The claim is that Pogo will try to "breath life back into" the least played games, to try and make ppl play them.  Supposedly, after the current set of remakes is completed, games like Sweet Tooth, Tumble Bees & Greenback (ones they talked about) will have ranks added to them.  I truly shudder to think about that  :'(

Anyway, like I said, I figure that the whole conversation was BS, but if ANYONE would know, it would be the folks on here O0.

hades

im sure they were talking about something like that because they heard things like most of us have.theres a couple threads going now about this.but yeah a few games will be getting changed or makeovers and getting badges.  :)

slidecage2222

i heard  pogo has plan to add ranks and badges to every single game  (well club games at least

ClingFree

Okay my OPINION .. no fact (Altho I think Im always right   ;) )  .. I think pogo will add ranks to most if not all games - EVENTUALLY .. I sure hope greenback wont get ranks soon, but honestly, I do think they'll add ranks to most of the games, just because its what they "do" .. Im s ure nothing has been put out as far as dates go, but if Im wrong please tell me (Caroline!!)    O0

nightperson

they will here it here first ay PC but i think they will to to all game some i really dont card for and the frog is one of them

SI

Quote from: hades on February 26, 2006, 12:17:19 AM
im sure they were talking about something like that because they heard things like most of us have.theres a couple threads going now about this.but yeah a few games will be getting changed or makeovers and getting badges.  :)

I realize that all games are scheduled for a "face-lift."  I know from the threads that Spades, Turbo 21 & Pool are currently in development.  The part that concerned me was the claim that Pogo was going to start working on the dogs first, before redoing any more of the popular games...

Helen

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, just like everything else with Pogo.....wait and see!!

TwistofF8

NO matter how they dress up them frogs, I won't play it unless I have to.

frumplebuns

Reality check here. We all hate Greenback Bayou and complain when we play it but if there were ranks and badges we'd play . . . via auto if nothing else! I used to play First Class Solitaire until something better came along. Now I go back and play it because they've added ranks and badges AND they changed the look of it. Is it my favorite game? Of course not, but those badges sure look nice in my badge album.

So bring on the frogs . . . I'll stock up on Jack Daniels and have a go at them!  spb.gif

Happy ::hic:: Gaming ::hic:: ! ! !

wattsmyname

True we all will play if they add badges no matter how awful the game is. ???

Mr. Rasputia

Since this is the rumor thread, maybe the penguin blocks new items will be added

frumplebuns

The Penguin Blocks goodies will be added shortly. I thought for sure they'd be out last week when Pogo went down for almost 3 hours or so. Maybe this week. I know I sure am looking forward to the additions of them!

O0

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview