This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nightly Autos

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

When I started using Autos I did the ones in private rooms at night so noone could bother me...Since we have the block list now I have been playing WCS and I finished it...I want to do Lottso but I was nervous but I did do it last night ...I tried Canasta but when I get up its never still running...lol  And I have to kind of babysit First class solitare so I cant do that one all night....What games do you auto all night?

nightperson

i do private room alot never have done the open rooms dont want to get on the ban wagon  :)) but i have seen pp get on the rooms with alot of ppl and let the auto go they say londs as there is alot off ppl in there and make sure they dont talk alot in there should be ok cause there ok i have been in room at midnight and have seen ppl say wtg and no one respond so i knew they was on auto

bubblegum

I've been told token wise qwerty is the best to go.  I myself leave the ride the tide or quick quack up and running all night.  If you want to finish 2 games super dooper fast, then leave the harvest mania one up and running ( I finished that game months ago-don't know how well the auto works for it now cuz I finished that game about the time I found the dark side..lol) and quick quack is great for all night.  Also poppit is another great one to leave up and running all night.  My word of advice for all night auto use-either leave em running in a uncensored room (they to busy fighting with each other or trying to cyber with each other to notice token counts) or leave em running in the fullest room.

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on February 26, 2006, 07:10:20 AM
 My word of advice for all night auto use-either leave em running in a uncensored room (they to busy fighting with each other or trying to cyber with each other to notice token counts)

Now thats funny ...but so true...I never thought about that  :)) :)) :))

nightperson

ok well remember that like that one fighting are cybering lol never been in them rooms  :)) :))

tokiesgalore

Just pick any room and run with it. Make sure you turn ur chat off that way if someone tries to private chat you, they are instantly told no to private chat.

With Lottso its no biggy,grab the scissors and run with it,i have left the auto on for 24hrs at a time and no problem yet.
493badges and counting!!

nightperson

ok ty will work on my lottso rank badge but i always get in a full room since the ranks are base on the balls i can but bingo never leave on auto cause i got to rooms where i can get the bingo where there is less ppl in there waiting for the update on that one to run it allnight

hades

well harvest manias auto still works good. as for what i leave running at night...its always the current game im trying to finish up on so it varies each week.  :P

nightperson

im done with the new games working on the old games but i let that one run all night

tokiesgalore

Lol, the bingo rooms are usually filled with theeee sorest losers! Its a safe thing to run the auto in one card rooms all nite long.Can usually walk away with 50 to 100 bingos a nite.When there is a weekly challenge in Bingo is great because they add so many more rooms as well.

hades

so trueeeee.ive seen so many cry and bitch when i called bingo and didnt "share" with them.  :P

nightperson

ya i see what you mean im in there knoq and i see the letter b go up alot of times and then i see a bingo and that person gets yell at so rude so you say 1 card all night with less are alot of ppl in that room and yes i would turn chat off but i have seen ppl say wth and if no ty comes back then they say ok that person on auto im going to report them so i will babysit that game

Tara

Thats what I am worried about in lottso...is all the wtg's and ty's and stuff....Too bad autos dont have instant replies...lol  Sheesh I dont ask for much do I?   :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2006, 07:35:59 AM
Thats what I am worried about in lottso...is all the wtg's and ty's and stuff....Too bad autos dont have instant replies...lol  Sheesh I dont ask for much do I?   :))

well the old saying is watch what you ask for lol ya i know but in lottso full room i never worry never get high enoght to be on the top so when it is updated for the new cards will run like the  >:D with it  :)) :))

tokiesgalore

I never worry at all about being reported. I won$5.00 along time ago on Pogoand i actually tried claiming it..lol. Their reply was that i was ineligible for the $$ because i was using macro programs to play the game for me.They didnt ban me ,so its been auto away ever since.They have more things to worry about than auto users.

Tara

Its definetly harder to get a spin now with new cards....I go to 50 plus room cuz I figure I have a better chance of not gettin caught there ...don't ask me why I feel that way but I do...lol

nightperson

alot of ppl feel the same but i want them ranks all of them  :)) sry had to get that off my chest i want to know how many badges in all the games total but will leave the cell for last

hades

Quote from: nightperson on February 26, 2006, 07:32:57 AM
yes i would turn chat off but i have seen ppl say wth and if no ty comes back then they say ok that person on auto

if thats the case i would have been reported like 43563 times.i never say ty for that wtg or gg junk.they dont really mean it lol just try to look friendly so they always get ignored by me  :)

nightperson

well never thought of that so will remember that

Tara

ok I did the math on how many badges there are

game award  175
2003            54
2004           103
2005           103
2006             16
Premium      39    ( counting the badge u get when u complete the book)
Special Editon...I dont know because I dont have them all

So thats a total of 490

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview