This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nightly Autos

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

lol homer i got a dog but still would love that setting bar working again  spb.gif

nightperson

i got a dog and he is to far old to worry but he barks while still lying in the bed have to push him out the door to go do his job yes he is house trained but he is loving to every1 but judt dont get near his daddy hubby)  he get them big teeth showing them

badgemad

off topic but when do i get my next green star  ::)

Tara

nightperson

ya called post,post and more post
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))  spb.gif spb.gif
you will needs these while posting

hades

you get your next one at 300 and im close to my next one too.  ;D

badgemad

wow i really need to spend some more time on here aswell as pogo and sleep and work  :))

Tara

Quote from: badgemad on February 26, 2006, 12:44:27 PM
wow i really need to spend some more time on here aswell as pogo and sleep and work  :))

Just wait for the forum reply auto to come out...then just purchase it...u can run it at nite...and noone will know... :)) :)) :))

badgemad

lol maybe u might get banned from an auto site for using autos  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

:)) :)) :)) ya think? lol  I just wanna know instead of getting green stars can we please get a badge?  :))

Mary

i agree with you homer set it and forget it  :))  :))  :))  :))   :))  :))

Bree

Ditto on Homer and Mama set it and forget it, I do it all the time.... :)) :))

nightperson

~Ãutolovér~

I need to get myself another computer so I can spend more time in here and let my Autos run on the other one lol  :)) :)) :)) :)) >:D

__Zelda__

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2006, 07:06:09 AM
When I started using Autos I did the ones in private rooms at night so noone could bother me...Since we have the block list now I have been playing WCS and I finished it...I want to do Lottso but I was nervous but I did do it last night ...I tried Canasta but when I get up its never still running...lol  And I have to kind of babysit First class solitare so I cant do that one all night....What games do you auto all night?

well only 1's i could let run all night and still running when i wake up next morning is qwerty and wonderland memories autos  :o

Tara

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on February 26, 2006, 04:23:21 PM

I need to get myself another computer so I can spend more time in here and let my Autos run on the other one lol  :)) :)) :)) :)) >:D

:)) :))  lmao

hades

Mary

nightperson

Mary

i`m gonna do that thanks for the great info  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview