This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nightly Autos

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

yw i would have 3 but desk not big enought with all my other stuff on it but i do have my daughter laptop  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on February 26, 2006, 05:08:59 PM
i have 2 puters 1 to play and 1 to post

I have 2 puters also ...so thats what I do...and a TV in front of me...so Im doing good  ;D

nightperson

same here have everything in my office that i need but the bathroom know if they would come up with a chair that did it all would be set :)) :)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 26, 2006, 05:29:37 PM
Like this?

yes that is what i need homer give it here :)) i will give you 4  spb.gif for the chair

pogohatesme

The sad thing is....if there were some feasable way to make a chair like that happen.....someone would do it for sure.....lol we've become the lazy country lol.....those chairs remind me of the ones they have in nursing homes though.....but you've gotta clean the bucket out yourself  :'(

nightperson

lol ya but i have a plumber that is a friend i would have one that flush well that would be the weekend chair but at work different im on here when i can get on here work 10 hrs and then home i clean but i have laptop where ever i am know what is the word for that caring the laptop while i clean now that is bad  :)) :)) :)) but i cant help it have to have it with me im a little  >:D :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 26, 2006, 05:54:49 PM
The sad thing is....if there were some feasable way to make a chair like that happen.....someone would do it for sure.....lol we've become the lazy country lol.....those chairs remind me of the ones they have in nursing homes though.....but you've gotta clean the bucket out yourself  :'(
:)) :)) :)) :))

Mary

to funny night  :))  :))  :)) i want a chair like homers  :))  :))  :))

foxx

This topic made me realise that I haven't just turned an auto on and let it run all night in a long time...

Tried the Barnstorm auto last night (1.1) and it ran all night with no problems!  Went from rank 12 to 20 overnight!  Yay!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on February 27, 2006, 06:12:22 AM
This topic made me realise that I haven't just turned an auto on and let it run all night in a long time...

Tried the Barnstorm auto last night (1.1) and it ran all night with no problems!  Went from rank 12 to 20 overnight!  Yay!

Wow thats great WTG  O0

nightperson

i have that one did texas and didnt get my RF :'( :'( all night oh well trying to run aces up and very slow but will get there

hades

congrats foxx. im happy im done with that game  :P

badgemad

foxx

Thanks you guys...but really, all I did was turn Badgehelp loose on the task!  Hopefully, I will have that one done by the end of the week.  Man, I hate that game! ;)

hades

i beyond hate it foxx. but im getting all the games i really hate out of the way  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview